test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Im Back and wow!

brodie0854brodie0854 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey all,

Well after being lured away by the glitz and the glamor of a certain other Sci-Fi themed MMO, and being thoroughly disappointed i have returned to good old trusty STO!

And blimey! You guys have been busy!
Loving the Duty Officer aspect to the game!
And the soon to be launched Fleet Starbases looks really cool from the bit i've seen of it on Tribble
The new STF's are more my preference too!

Sure there are a few things here and there i dont like, but over all the game has improved tons, at least in my estimations!

I am a little disappointed that two of my gripes from way back when are still present, but neither are game breaking (The fact i cant set a crew uniform and that they are all walking around my ships interior in different uniforms irks me, and also with me having multiple toons, having to re-enter my username and password when i log out to switch to an alt is annoying)

So well done Cryptic, keep up the good work
Post edited by brodie0854 on

Comments

• profhatprofhat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Welcome back , If you like what is here now , wait till season 6 drops .

If you can head over to Tribble and check out the new stuff
  • blkdemonknightblkdemonknight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    brodie0854 wrote: »
    Hey all,

Well after being lured away by the glitz and the glamor of a certain other Sci-Fi themed MMO, and being thoroughly disappointed i have returned to good old trusty STO!

And blimey! You guys have been busy!
    Loving the Duty Officer aspect to the game!
    And the soon to be launched Fleet Starbases looks really cool from the bit i've seen of it on Tribble
    The new STF's are more my preference too!

Sure there are a few things here and there i dont like, but over all the game has improved tons, at least in my estimations!

I am a little disappointed that two of my gripes from way back when are still present, but neither are game breaking (The fact i cant set a crew uniform and that they are all walking around my ships interior in different uniforms irks me, and also with me having multiple toons, having to re-enter my username and password when i log out to switch to an alt is annoying)

So well done Cryptic, keep up the good work

Welcome back...i can't wait for fleet bases. I'm keeping off tribble because i want it to be a surprise when it hits live.
  • mikec1013mikec1013 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Always good to see another career officer. Welcome and enjoy!
  • maledicus0eumaledicus0eu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Greetings,
    brodie0854 wrote: »
    but over all the game has improved tons, at least in my estimations!

same here. I stopped playing STO before it went f2p and came back two weeks ago and i can say - the game was never better. They reworked alot parts of the game and there is plenty to do now. Sure more content is allways welcome, but the game itself is on a very good way now.

BR,
    Maledicus.
  • darthplagiarismdarthplagiarism Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I am currently downloading the game again as well. I've been gone since right before STO went free to play. I can't wait to get in game and see what has changed. Hope to see you guys around the galaxy.
    "Cannons to the right of them. Cannons to the left of them."
    "Volley'd and Thunder'd."
    "...Boldly the rode and well."
    "Into the mouth of Hell."