test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    *Admiral Allen stands up bloody but still alive as is most of the combined Fleet. Medics start scanning Admiral Allen.*

I think its time for us to get on underway ourselves.

*Sits down in his Captain's chair. Grasps the arms of the seat. His crew grinning from ear to ear and relieved*

Helm open a channel to the Fleet.

Helm: channel open sir.

This is Admiral Allen of the United Federation of Planets. I wish to give all of you congratulations, praise, and recognition for your service against the Tzenkethi and the Mysterious Being. We have done something incredible but still have the Borg, the Undine, and we know the Iconians are coming. From what we know they are more powerful than us and they know it. But now so do we. Our governments have been restored to proper order. Again as a Admiral of Starfleet and of the United Federation of planets I thank you with eternal gratitude. To our Klingon comrades Qa'pla.

Helm set a course for home. I think its time for us to have a break. Before we go gallivanting across the cosmos.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The col spends a few days at headquarters telling them of what had happened and what was going to happen soon. Expressing his fears of what would happen if the iconians return. As he explains the battle he makes a recomendation.

" members of command. I dont know as if i have seen a more capable officer then admiral allen. He has served with dignity and has upheld the core values of starfleet and the federation. It is there fore my recondmendation that he be put in charge of creating a task force to battle the iconian threat. "

The meeting continues with much discussion. And oon sinclaire walks out with a faint smile on his face. As lt. Malon walks up to greet him after his meeting the lt looks shocked and quickly salutes.

She stammers " general?"

" i know ann. Suprising isnt it. They have put me in command of delta battalion."
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited June 2012
    *Admiral Allen is laying in his bed obviously not alone. But is woken by the chirping of the comm. *

Uhg Yes what is it?

Shelana: Admiral message for you from Starfleet.

Alright Captain I will pick it up in my quarters, re-route it down her on my panel.

Shelana: Yes sir

*Admiral Allen walks over to his desk*

Computer put the message on the screen reading only.

Computer: Acknowledged.

*Admiral Allen reads the message and is stunned by the contents.*

I am being promoted to Fleet Admiral to replace the late Fleet Admiral Trem and given command of the Iconian taskforce... *sigh* We can take our time getting back.

*Admiral Allen taps the comm button and patches through to Shelana.*

Captain I want you to slow to warp 5 and take our time getting home. We all have earned a break. I will brief the senior officers in a couple hours with our new orders.

Shelana: Yes Sir.

Now back to bed.
    edited June 2012
    *USS Odyssey conference room all of the senior personnel. Captain Shelana, Commanders, Jane, Kara, Kimber, Twinek, 8 of 10, Yinan, Iquchaquest, Lubes, and a Jem Hadar*

Good morning everyone. I have received new orders from Starfleet command. We are to head a taskforce whose entire focus is to prepare for the Iconian invasion. Our records on them are bleak at best as is our chances against defending against them. We need to uncover all sensor logs and data to find anything we can. We need historical data on the Iconians, also we need to visit the Preservers.

*Everyone in the room is deathly quiet, worried, and scared.*

Everyone I know our chances and I know the stakes. We do not know enough about the Iconians and our job is to search for information.

Captain we will arrive at space dock to receive repairs and resupply. Some of us are also receiving promotions however no one is transferring out of this ship. All of us are also receiving the highest commendation starfleet can bestow.

Captain Shelana your promotion to Captain has been approved.
    Iquachest and Lubes and Kara you will also be bumped to the rank of Captain.

I have also put in the request to see General Sinclaire to discuss our next plan of action.
    edited June 2012
    General sinclaire walks around starfleet headquarters. Taking his time to walk outside and around the area. Taps his combadge.

Esd control let me know when admiral allen arrives. I want to talk to him about our plans. I am going to go get some peace and quite.

He then teleports to the rocky mountains on an isolated area and relaxes while he waits for allen.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited June 2012
    *USS Odyssey arrives at ESD*

ESD control: USS Odyssey this ESD control we are locking on to you to bring you in. Admiral Allen and crew of the USS Odyssey... Welcome Home.

Ody. Helm: Acknowledged, allowing Laser docking procedure.

*Minutes later USS Odyssey is in the dock. Admiral Allen arrives with his senior crew on the transporter pad. The welcoming party greets them warmly.*

Admiral Quan good to see you. Where is General Sinclaire.

Quan: He will be arriving shortly he has been notified.
    edited June 2012
    Moments later sinclaire arrives flanked by two of his maco commandos.

Well welcome back admiral. I beat you here.
    edited June 2012
    logang19 wrote: »
    Moments later sinclaire arrives flanked by two of his maco commandos.

Well welcome back admiral. I beat you here.

You know me I like to take my time and I was ... uh resting when I got the communique. *blushes slightly*
    edited June 2012
    You know me I like to take my time and I was ... uh resting when I got the communique. *blushes slightly*

Smiles at the admiral.

Im sure you where allen.

Turns to quinn.

Now im hoping there is a good reason you called me here. I was getting ready to inspect my ship. Nx andromida. I also have a battalion waiting to be deployed. So lets go get a drink and you can say what all you need to say.
    edited June 2012
    Well first off we don't know enough about the Iconians and the preservers are probably the only ones that know enough about them. I think we need to speak with one at great length about them. Plus I hear things with the Klingon empire have settled down some thanks to our timely intervention and discovering that Krenn wasn't really Krenn or even a Klingon. Not to mention the Borg are still operating.
    edited June 2012
    Well first off we don't know enough about the Iconians and the preservers are probably the only ones that know enough about them. I think we need to speak with one at great length about them. Plus I hear things with the Klingon empire have settled down some thanks to our timely intervention and discovering that Krenn wasn't really Krenn or even a Klingon. Not to mention the Borg are still operating.

Well there should be little danger in going to talk to the preservers. The borg task force is being dealt with by omega and alpha battalions. And the 8th and 2nd battalions are coming off the klingon battles.
    edited June 2012
    That should ease things some. Have the Klingons chosen to talk at all?
    edited June 2012
    I assume there is still a detachment guarding the data trove.
    edited June 2012

yes i believe the 15th platoon is station there.
    edited June 2012

a report soon comes in as the general is going over more paper work then he has ever done in his life. he reads the encrypted and drops the mug of coffee he was drinking. hits his communication station on his desk. "1st 2nd and 8th battle squads red alert meet me in the armory asap."

" admiral allen we have lost all contact with the aquad at the preserver site. we dont have time to waste to take a ship."
    pauses a moment as he puts on his maco armor.

" im taking 3 squads and we will teleport there directly via conduite.i will uplink with command when i have cleared the site"

he soon walks into the armory in his personel maco suite. grabs his phaser pistol and rifle charges them both to the maximum setting. then looks at his men.

" we have a hostile in a security sensitive area they have killed our brothers and sister and we will ake them pay. prepare to move out."

as he opens the conduite he watchs each officer as they go through knowing many probably wont return if the enemy is still there.

" allen my team and i are moving out contact me asap."

and with that gen sinclaire enters the conduite as it closes behind him.
    edited June 2012
    Hmm. Things are not going well.
    edited June 2012
    soon sinclaire and his teams enter the chamber to find the macos dead and the chamber in shambles.
    edited June 2012
    *Fleet Admiral Allen and USS Odyssey outside the Sol system*

Helm prepare to enter Transwarp Drive course the defera sector.

Helm: Aye sir preparing transwarp drive, in 10 seconds.

*Kara sitting on the left of Allen leans in*

Kara: Are you sure you want to go there? It has been nearly a year since that incident...

*Whispers*

I need to we need to find out what happened.
    edited June 2012
    as the ship enters transwarp a portal appears on the bridge as two macos run through. a moment later a blast is heard as gen sinclaire is thrown through the portal. the portal closes as soon as he comes through. as sinclaire is thrown by the blast that trew him into the conduite he is slammed into the bukhead.the two macos run over to their general. sinclaire looks at allen with an exhausted stare.blood runs from multi[le wounds on the beneral the worst coming from his right arm and chest.his arm has been cut with a somewhat crystal shard that went right through his maco armor and cut all the way through his arm. the second major wound is a blast taken to his chest. he is also bleeding out of a wound to his face.

allen... dont go to the data archieve...coughs....iconian....

the general soon pass out and is in shock.
    edited June 2012
    as the ship enters transwarp a portal appears on the bridge as two macos run through. a moment later a blast is heard as gen sinclaire is thrown through the portal. the portal closes as soon as he comes through. as sinclaire is thrown by the blast that trew him into the conduite he is slammed into the bukhead.the two macos run over to their general. sinclaire looks at allen with an exhausted stare.blood runs from multi[le wounds on the beneral the worst coming from his right arm and chest.his arm has been cut with a somewhat crystal shard that went right through his maco armor and cut all the way through his arm. the second major wound is a blast taken to his chest. he is also bleeding out of a wound to his face.

allen... dont go to the data archieve...coughs....iconian....

the general soon pass out and is in shock.

Take us out of transwarp drive. NOW!!. Medical teams to the bridge.

*Everyone is bustling medical teams and are taking the General and MACOs to sick bay*

Helm: Sir we are not far from the archive.

We need to find out what the hell happened.. Security team 3 meet me at transporter room 1. We are going to the archive.

*points to Twimenk and the Jem Hadar crew man.*

You and you come with me. Captain Shelana you have the bridge Captain Kara I need you to study the MACO's armor for anything out of the ordinary. Report to me if anything is out of the ordinary and what you find. Also coordinate with Commander Jane to comb over the MACOs themselves.

*The three leave the bridge. and make their way to the transporter room. Captain Shelana gets up and walks over to the Captains Chair and begins giving orders.*

Shelana: Alright Yellow Alert I want security teams to man their patrols of the ship. Commander Yinan you will lead them. I want security detail on the injured.

*Back on the surface. Fleet Admiral Allen's team arrives on the surface the first thing they see is wreckage, bodies, and scorch marks all over the place.*

Alright everyone stay close Twimenk start scanning the bodies, the scorch patterns..

Security officer: Admiral... The preservers archive isn't here... But there are no known signatures of transport here. Nothing but signs of combat and the bodies of General Sinclair's team.. We should mark them for transport and give them proper rights.

*sighs* Damn... What in the hell is going on...

Twimenk: (Reman accent) Admiral these readings are bizarre these are not any known disruptor or phaser on record. There is blood and I am collecting samples.

Very good commander forward everything you find to Captain Kara and have her compare them to the mission to destroy the Tal Shiar base.

*Twimenk nods and begins to forward the findings.*

*Back on the USS Odyssey sickbay*

Kara: Jane what have you found odd about their wounds?

*Jane leans over a terminal that brings up the energy patterns, radiation patterns, and the biological sample* Jane: I found these energy patterns and radiation on them. On Sinclaire's body the wounds are grave but he will recover, aside from the wounds I found odd biological material.

*Kara leans over staring at the patterns and the findings.*

Kara: My god I have never seen anything like this...All I can say I will need time for me and my department to comb these findings through.

*Back in the archives the team is marking the bodies with transponders and has the ship beaming them up*

Security Officer: Admiral we will have the bodies brought up soon. The computer archives have been destroyed as has the security footage.
    edited June 2012
    *Stands over the room pondering gravely at the scene.... Wondering how can they possibley fight these beings..*

Yes.. Of course thank you. Have the teams prep for transport....

*Not long later Everyone is back aboard the ship and the vessel is moving away from the archives at warp 7.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen sits in his quarters staring out into warp space. Pondering on their odds. But oddly they have tangible evidence on the Iconians now. As well as the attack on them at Iconia years ago, as well as the Iconians destroying the Borg with relative ease.. Then he ponders on Q's warning. He simply ponders and hopes that the entity could be contacted... The door chirps...*

Come...

*Kara walks in noticing Allen's feelings and thoughts.*

Kara: Your troubled...

Oh... Hello Kara..

Kara: Do not doubt yourself ... That isn't you.

No it is not... But you seem to know me better than I know myself. But there are times where...

*Kara kisses Allen*

*Sickbay chimes in. *

*sighs* It seems we never have enough time.

Kara: The time we both want is more than physical. Now go the ship needs you.

*Allen smiles and answers*

Yes Commander?

Jane: Sinclaire is awake and he will make it.
    edited June 2012
    gen sinclaire awakes abruptly and quickly looks around him at his surroundings. after realizing he has made it to a starfleet medical bay he relaxs and closes his eys as he thinks of what happened aat the data archieve.
    edited June 2012
    gen sinclaire awakes abruptly and quickly looks around him at his surroundings. after realizing he has made it to a starfleet medical bay he relaxs and closes his eys as he thinks of what happened aat the data archieve.

General? I see that you are awake..
    edited June 2012
    General? I see that you are awake..

yes admiral i am. how many men made it back with me
    edited June 2012
    yes admiral i am. how many men made it back with me

Two did General. They are on the tables next to you. We recovered the rest. They are in the morgue. Also the archives are gone but the signature was not unknown but Federation. What happened down there.
    edited June 2012
    Two did General. They are on the tables next to you. We recovered the rest. They are in the morgue. Also the archives are gone but the signature was not unknown but Federation. What happened down there.

the gen stops for a moment as he thinks about what happened.

"it was all a blur really. i remember i was hit by a blast first which hit my head.and stunned me a moment then i rememeber my team firing and blasts killing them.i then remember as i opened the conduite i was hit in the arm and as i was entering a blast hit me in the chest.if it wasnt for the fact that i am human and shadai i would be dead right now.im afraid i dont rememeber much though admiral."
    edited June 2012
    the gen stops for a moment as he thinks about what happened.

"it was all a blur really. i remember i was hit by a blast first which hit my head.and stunned me a moment then i rememeber my team firing and blasts killing them.i then remember as i opened the conduite i was hit in the arm and as i was entering a blast hit me in the chest.if it wasnt for the fact that i am human and shadai i would be dead right now.im afraid i dont rememeber much though admiral."

Mm. Your officers have said the same. You did wound one of them we have its DNA now. If anything else comes to the surface please inform me. You will have the care you need as they are having problems closing the wounds because of the energy weapons used. Though they tell me the problem is being rectified.
    edited June 2012
    Mm. Your officers have said the same. You did wound one of them we have its DNA now. If anything else comes to the surface please inform me. You will have the care you need as they are having problems closing the wounds because of the energy weapons used. Though they tell me the problem is being rectified.

Sinclaire acknowledges the admiral as he closes his eyes to rest. He is awoken abruptly but awakes on a devistated earth. As he looks around

"Whos here!"

Sentinel appears: i have come to warn you. That if you cant stop this here this is what will happen. Your federation and the whole galaxy will be destroyed.

"How am i to stop something that i can barely damage let alone kill them."

Sentinel:this is something you must find out on your own. I have already done more then i should but no matter what happens you must never surrneder and most of all no matter how immpossible the odds never give up. That is why i chose you. No i have but one more thing i can do for you to help you in your battle. I give you the last of my power. Use it well. Look to your friends for help. Allen has the knowledge you have the power. As humans would say no good luck.

Back in the med bay sinclaires wounds start to heal at a exelerated rate.
    edited June 2012
    Sinclaire acknowledges the admiral as he closes his eyes to rest. He is awoken abruptly but awakes on a devistated earth. As he looks around

"Whos here!"

Sentinel appears: i have come to warn you. That if you cant stop this here this is what will happen. Your federation and the whole galaxy will be destroyed.

"How am i to stop something that i can barely damage let alone kill them."

Sentinel:this is something you must find out on your own. I have already done more then i should but no matter what happens you must never surrneder and most of all no matter how immpossible the odds never give up. That is why i chose you. No i have but one more thing i can do for you to help you in your battle. I give you the last of my power. Use it well. Look to your friends for help. Allen has the knowledge you have the power. As humans would say no good luck.

Back in the med bay sinclaires wounds start to heal at a exelerated rate.

*Allen feels a familiar power nearby in the corridor*

Sentinel...

Sinclaire??.

*Allen barges back in to find Sinclaire healed.*
    edited June 2012
    *Allen feels a familiar power nearby in the corridor*

Sentinel...

Sinclaire??.

*Allen barges back in to find Sinclaire healed.*

sinclaire is now just peacefully sleeping as hs wounds are now healed.