test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why no news post for captPFdennis's Foundry spotlight?

drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
DrogynPrime: With all the forum rage, wouldn't it be nice to have something positive to talk about,

MirrorDrogyn: Like say a great author getting spotlighted for a quality Foundry mission?

DrogynPrime: Exactly MirrorDrogyn, what a smashing idea. Did you know this week they chose captPFdennis for the Foundry Spotlight?

MirrorDrogyn: I didn't know that, I haven't been able to log in today. Maybe if there was some sort of news post on the official Star Trek Online web site and the forums.

DrogynPrime: What a great idea, I know I've seen those posts before...
The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Post edited by drogyn1701 on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2012
    So sorry! That was my fault. I always try to have it up by 11am, the same time as when the bulletin goes live, but as you can imagine, things have been a bit busier as of late. I was able to get it up before I left for the day, though.

Again, so sorry to the community, and Capt.PFDennis, for the delay.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • galactrixgalactrix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Congratulations to Capt.PFDennis!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Syndicate Extraction by Galactrix - Trailer: youtu.be/8SL7AXuUMec
  • ebeneezergoodeebeneezergoode Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This is pretty good news for me as I'm levelling a new KDF toon, and something other than the stories I've played over and over will be a most welcome respite. Glad I caught this thread!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]