test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

110th Fleet

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Earth Spacedock
110TH FLEET

110th Fleet are always looking for dedicated members. We offer a wide range of exciting features such as:

• Fleet Events

• STF Missions

• Website

• Fleet Competitions

• PvP

• ]Dedicated ventrilo server

The 110th is run by professional staff who are always willing to help any member. For a chance to join one of Star Trek Online's premier fleets please fill out an application form or ask any member ingame.

Texus, Maddo, Melec'tar 110th Fleet Admiralty
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hey Melec,

Nice one, yea if your interested in joining a very active fleet with structure and fleet guidelines then give us a shout or post here :)

Time zone wise we are 50% European, 50% rest of world.

Hope your all well

edit: to update time zone
    edited June 2012
    I am a relatively new member of the 110th. But in the short time I have been around, I have been utterly impressed by the members' patience, willingness to help, and overall kindness. The principles posted on our website are not recruitment rhetoric; they really do constitute an ethos that I experience at every corner.

As someone who has many weaknesses when it comes to playing, I have found that the 110th is a safe environmet in which to experiment and learn. The admiralty is enthusiastic and eager to share the insights they have gained through hours of play.

I hope that you will consider the 110th!

All the best,

Camille
    edited June 2012
    I have been on the fleet for a few months started as a noob. Now im learning a lot by the 110th, Im Happy being here, very stucture, patient with fleet members, and help everybody out. :D Glad to be onboard and im still learning, so i recommend u join us and ull have fun and u will be able to learn as much as i have. :D
    edited June 2012
    Hey guys dont forget we have the back to back STF runs this week, let the others know
    edited June 2012
    hey all, iv been a member since the founding over 2 yrs ago, and trust me, its awsome,
    edited June 2012
    Fleet Meeting this Sunday guys, see events tab ingame for details
    edited June 2012
    Shameless bunp
  • melectarmelectar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    110th Fleet still recruiting for active player. Visit are website www.110thfleet.com for more information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melectarmelectar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warotterwarotter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I too joined the 110th as a nOOb a couple months ago, and NOW---I am still a nOOb, but not as nOOby as I was when I joined. Everyone has been really patient and supportive, and have helped me become less nOObulous.
    Sometimes, I can even help guide even nOObier players towards a greater comprehension of STO.

More seriously, I really couldn't have picked a more comfortable fleet to join. The camaraderie is great and the fleet leaders don't walk around with sticks up their a**es telling people what to do. (Although, our Supreme Leader does seem to have a uniform fetish.lol)