test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lost all my toons

lothatlothat Member Posts: 3 Arc User
so i tried to do the stupid linking thing followed the instructions and when it asked "do you have a cryptic account" i was like yes then it WOULD NOT let me log in with my Cryptic account. SO i figured ok well w/e ill just rest my password, did that said it was changed and now its like "wrong password" so i hit the no button by mistake when it asked me again about the cryptic account no i can log into the game but ALL my toons are gone. So yea thanks perfect world for your crappyness
Post edited by lothat on

Comments

• tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    *sigh* Yet another useless post about a problem that can be solved simply by submitting a bug report, requesting a ticket, and contacting the company.

Stop whining about every little thing you find wrong, spare us from reading your post #1836230987234 about how the you think PWE/Cryptic screwed us over with the account linking and forum changes, and please, actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

*ahem*

I apologize if that seemed overly rude/hostile, but seriously, your time would be better spent trying to fix it instead of complaining. I am pretty sure that Spock would agree with me.
  • dean1012dean1012 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Additionally, they are 'captains' NOT 'toons'

What kind of TRIBBLE name is toon? We aren't playing a kids game here. We are captains, not toons!
  • cormorancormoran Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    dean1012 wrote: »

What kind of TRIBBLE name is toon? We aren't playing a kids game here. We are captains, not toons!

Actually our 'toons' are 'captains', we're MMO gamers.
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    here, read this:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=277221
    You did it wrong, your characters are still intact.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I wasn't aware anyone actually still called them 'toons', that's old school, like me. :cool:
  • thokoothokoo Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    here, read this:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=277221
    You did it wrong, your characters are still intact.

Yeah. you just made a new PW account...ar you don't have the correct "Perfect World/Cryptic" button checked.
    thokoo...formerly known as "Vaani@Vaani":eek:
  • beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I wasn't aware anyone actually still called them 'toons', that's old school, like me. :cool:

For me it's a habit left over from when I played CoH/V
    tharkan wrote: »
    *sigh* Yet another useless post about a problem that can be solved simply by submitting a bug report, requesting a ticket, and contacting the company.

Stop whining about every little thing you find wrong, spare us from reading your post #1836230987234 about how the you think PWE/Cryptic screwed us over with the account linking and forum changes, and please, actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

*ahem*

I apologize if that seemed overly rude/hostile, but seriously, your time would be better spent trying to fix it instead of complaining. I am pretty sure that Spock would agree with me.

Whining about whining is still whining, so if you dont like whining dont do it yourself. Me on the other hand, I love it, because I get to say things like this :cool:

The.Grand.Nagus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Whining about whining is still whining, so if you dont like whining dont do it yourself. Me on the other hand, I love it, because I get to say things like this :cool:

That wasn't whining. You don't want to hear me whining.
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    if you are a mmo gamer you should seriously consider changing games

Because they aren't Toons they are PEOPLE
    Live long and Prosper
  • woghdwoghd Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    TOONS??

What are we all in preschool now?
    [SIGPIC]HTTP://RABIDPANDARANCH.COM/images/grazcity.png[/SIGPIC]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: CHANGE THE FORUMS BACK !!!
  • jared1701jared1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    dean1012 wrote: »

I've always hated the term "toon" it sounds so immature. Captains sounds much more trek atleast, even if it's not accurate since some of us are Admirals.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Jean-Luc Picard