test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reason why STF stinks

aentaaenta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Cause people who dont know what they supposed to do don't listen and then make excuses

STFs aren't that hard...honestly!..they just a pain cause you need a team that will work together and not end up with 4 people guarding 1 objective and the last running trying to do 3 people's jobs.

top 2 excuses:
1. I had chat closed
2. i clicked wrong stf

why did i post this, to let Cryptic know that in future STFs they need to add a kick feature to kick the idiots:mad:
Post edited by aenta on

Comments

• looter#0963 looter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Ya really dont know who the idiots are until after STF starts and ya look around to see ppl doin stupid things that they shouldnt.
    So a kick feature wouldnt really work.

A few times I click a space STF only to be sent into the ground version in which I really have no clue what Im doin in those so I go with the flow and do whats asked...or try to.
    I think that issue comes from filtering STF's cause I stopped that and it hasnt happened since.
    My biggest issue is when people leave if/when optional fails...really need to boost the penalty for leaving.Double or triple the penalty for leaving early.Its not like waiting an hour for leaving early is any different than failing anyways.
  • kimmerakimmera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I've seen more problems from people deciding the STF isn't up to their standards and leaving rather than from people botching it to the point of it not being beatable.

That said, I haven't done many elites yet...