test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

One real thing i really really hate about PVP

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I can not stand this is when are team is out gunned when the other team had a full team and we only have 3 in are team that really ticks me off.Then we get hammered big time be cause we are short two players.or three.This is one major bug that needs fixed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Xcom46 wrote: »
    I can not stand this is when are team is out gunned when the other team had a full team and we only have 3 in are team that really ticks me off.Then we get hammered big time be cause we are short two players.or three.This is one major bug that needs fixed.

99% of pvp is gear not skill thats one reason im not fond of pvp but wait til they bring pvp to STO atlest pvp in sto will be good
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    MadDog0000 wrote:
    99% of pvp is gear not skill thats one reason im not fond of pvp

Agreed, thats why I don't pvp, some people have time to grind the DOFF missions for those Mk XII Consoles, I don't have time to grind for that gear, so I guess I don't have time to PvP.

If the gear was easier to get I would probably PvP more, but when the PvP Q's are full of users with Very Rare Mk XII gear and all I can get my hands on are Mk XI rare gear, yeah not going to PvP.

One other reason I don't PvP is the DOFF buffs everyone has now, which another thing I don't have time to get.

Make everything easier to get and you will probably have more PvPers out there.
  • zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Eh, 90% of a pvp fight is people paying attention and not being raving morons.

Yes, maybe the other team will do better with the best gear, but you'll at least come close and luck can swing it, assuming your team focuses fire, backs each other up, communicates, etc.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • captmack001captmack001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Wow is PVP mis understood

what do you want from pvp is it max damage at the end of the fight,max kills or just fun

because i have a B'rel BOP klingon side and its got Mk 11 weapons and the Aegis set and nothing else special about it and i can still take down the hardest cruisers and i have spent not more than 3mins working on skill points its all about skill and not caring about dying.

My ship is set for speed and damage

Whats yours set for