test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Union

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Hello, I am the Fleet leader of Stargate Union, I know that I havent posted on these forums before, but I would like to put out a recruitment for our fleet. We are a growing fleet, and we are trying to get active members. When we get to 500 I go through and kick players who have been inactive for more than 3 months. We do STFs, STF Elite, Fleet events,and other events that are on the calender. Our fleet bank is there for when somebody needs an item they may ask one of the higher ranking officers for the item. We use teamspeak, which you may message me for it. We also have a forum board now. I am getting the current members to start using as well. If you wish to join you may message me on here or in game. My account name is @bahamut8591.

Thanks,
bahamut8591
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I am a part of this fleet. We strive to do stuff that well help others level up. It is a good fleet, worth joining if you are looking for one and are a fan of stargate. :):D
    edited June 2012
    I love stargate xD Well anything in space really, but stargate is my favorite space show.

I just re-joined STO about a month and a half ago, and have been fleetless since :(

I'm looking for an active fleet for the up coming season 6 and a fleet that does a little RP wouldnt hurt. I also author in the Foundry and think I'm getting pretty good at it.

I would love to try yall out if the option is there. ^.^
    edited June 2012
    I would like to join too. I love Stargate, my favourite sci-fi (after BSG ofcourse) show.

my question would be, your timezones? when do you play the most? because even though I love US based fleets, and clans, the timezones are kinda messed up for regular play.
    edited June 2012
    Well we have players that are on at any given point of the day. Some are from Europe and other the US. Send me a PM so I can send you guys an invite. I hope you guys like your stay.
    edited June 2012
    Meddlesome Tau'ri!
    edited June 2012
    and your point is? ;) lol
    edited June 2012
    I must keep this thread on the first page :)
    edited June 2012
    I think bumping is against forum rules?
    edited June 2012
    Looking for a fleet for the upcoming season and to maybe finally complete the ground STF elites without PUG's bailing out when the going gets tough! Wouldn't it be nice to design a starbase for the new season protected by Wraith or Ori ships? (not sure about the flying pyramids from the gua'old).
    edited June 2012
    It's a Cheops class (or a Ha'tak, depending on whether it's a pure pyramid or has some outlying hull)
    edited June 2012
    i would prefer a Daedalus Class ship...those beam weapons would be so over powered to the Star Trek beam weapons lol but ya if you would like to join send me a message so I can get your character name.
    edited June 2012
    My handle is: stanton@endoftheworldasweknowit

I don't suppose season 7 will include the Asgard set of shields/deflector/engines. Maybe Ronin's cool pistol?
  • bahagssbahagss Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    man...look at all these archived posts lol...i wonder if I can get my original forum name back