test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ferengi Marauder Battle Module 3000

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Federation Discussion
Its a Universal Console.
Can it be equiped on every federation ship or only on the ferengi ship?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Neliana wrote:
    Its a Universal Console.
    Can it be equiped on every federation ship or only on the ferengi ship?

Any ship, Fed or KDF, including shuttles.
    edited June 2012
    Halaran wrote:
    Any ship, Fed or KDF, including shuttles.

I think you're thinking of the Rule 62 Multipurpose Combat Console instead.

Battle Module 3000 is labeled as being only for the D'Kora and should not be able to equipped elsewhere. If it can be, it's likely a bug, considering it transforms the ship when battle mode is engaged.
    edited June 2012
    Multipurpose can go on any ship, although I don't really think it's of any use except if used in conjunction with the other two ferengi lobi weapons.

The Battle Module 3000 is a D'Kora only console. It gives the D'Kora access to an EMP with caps the power levels of opponent within a 5km radius to 30. It also transforms the D'Kora in to battle mode, giving it boosts to weapons and engines. In battle mode the D'Kora loses EMP but gains swarm missile mode.

I use a D'Kora with all four units. I love how they work together. You drop the concentrated tachyon mines near an opponent, which strips their shields. An EMP prevents them from recovering too quickly and then swarm missiles hits them for awesome kinetic. That being said, I would only ever use the Ferengi set on a D'Kora because the Battle Module 3000 makes an OK set fantastic.
    edited June 2012
    Darramouss wrote: »
    Multipurpose can go on any ship, although I don't really think it's of any use except if used in conjunction with the other two ferengi lobi weapons.

The Battle Module 3000 is a D'Kora only console. It gives the D'Kora access to an EMP with caps the power levels of opponent within a 5km radius to 30. It also transforms the D'Kora in to battle mode, giving it boosts to weapons and engines. In battle mode the D'Kora loses EMP but gains swarm missile mode.

I use a D'Kora with all four units. I love how they work together. You drop the concentrated tachyon mines near an opponent, which strips their shields. An EMP prevents them from recovering too quickly and then swarm missiles hits them for awesome kinetic. That being said, I would only ever use the Ferengi set on a D'Kora because the Battle Module 3000 makes an OK set fantastic.

This is the reason I want to get my hands on a Ferengi Maurader. I have the lobi set and would love to use them on a Murader
    edited June 2012
    I think the battle module should be built into the ship and not a console, if you ever accidentally discard or delete the console you are big SOL. Can't be used on any other ship anyway.
    edited June 2012
    tom61 wrote: »
    I think you're thinking of the Rule 62 Multipurpose Combat Console instead.

You are correct, I was looking at the Lobi version instead.

[bangshead]
    edited June 2012
    I use Rule 62 on my B'rel torpedo boat.

A nice little boost in torpedo damage.
  • doomiciledoomicile Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The +17 to Flow Capacitors is nice for the Tet Glyder and the boost to power transfer rate is always nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]