test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Energy credits lost?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
If you don't have the increased cap, and you sell something on the exchange for more than 10 mil, what happens to to rest? I had 8 mill in my inventory and sold something for 5 mill, but I am missing the other 3. Is there anyway to retrieve it, or is it now lost to oblivion?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    sorry to say its gone forever.

if you need more for the future as a silver you can buy an increase in the store, but your overflow for this time is lost.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Well that's annoying. I usually keep it in fleet bank but forgot I had that much in my inventory.

Can't they make it so you only receive how much you can hold and keep the rest in the mail until their is room?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Well that's annoying. I usually keep it in fleet bank but forgot I had that much in my inventory.

Can't they make it so you only receive how much you can hold and keep the rest in the mail until their is room?
    If that was the case, what's the point of having a EC cap???
  • Options
    edited April 2012

I guess in your case, the point of a cap is to rob you of your EC when you reach it.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    the point of the cap is to sell you a service to increase the cap
  • Options
    edited April 2012

What's the point of allowing me to create a fleet and let everyone leave therefore giving me a ton of bank space and EC storage space without having to buy either of those?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    What's the point of allowing me to create a fleet and let everyone leave therefore giving me a ton of bank space and EC storage space without having to buy either of those?
    Players choice if they want to forgo all the perks and benefits of joining an actual working Fleet... (with stuff like crafting services, assistance in the transfer of Bridge Officers, which can't be done yourself. The upcoming Season 6 Fleet Starbases, etc...) Not to mention that the additional Fleet Bank inventory space will cost you an arm and a leg in ECs
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Players choice if they want to forgo all the perks and benefits of joining an actual working Fleet... (with stuff like crafting services, assistance in the transfer of Bridge Officers, which can't be done yourself. The upcoming Season 6 Fleet Starbases, etc...) Not to mention that the additional Fleet Bank inventory space will cost you an arm and a leg in ECs

Good points, but it just doesn't make sense to me if you have the ability to due this instead of buying extra bank/EC cap and then throw EC into oblivion with no warning >.<
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    My energy credits disappear today too. I lost 650k and dont know what to do now. I didnt cross my 1.000.000.000 limit because i had then only about 3mil. :(

Can do something about it ?
  • Options
    vulcan06vulcan06 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have lost batches of energy credits too. I managed to get up to 100,000 and the next time I looked it was back down to 8,000. This has happened twice now, does anybody know what is causing it?
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    vulcan06 wrote: »
    I have lost batches of energy credits too. I managed to get up to 100,000 and the next time I looked it was back down to 8,000. This has happened twice now, does anybody know what is causing it?

you spending it, would be my first suggestion...my second: you spent it somewhere like replicating some stuff, buying stuff, transwarping to a mission, DOFF missions that cost EC to start...you name it.
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNIQUE TO ALL TEMPORAL ACCORD AGENCIES:

The Department of Temporal Investigations has determined that this thread is a temporal anomaly. It should have died after there were no new posts after 30 days or more. DIT agents have acted to correct the anachronism and the proper timeline has been restored.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it per the Temporal Prime Directive.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to start a new timeline -- I mean, thread -- on the topic (unless there is an existing thread on the topic that has received a post within the last 30 days, in which case you can just continue to post in that thread)! :)

Live Long and Prosper,
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.