test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Questions on New Content

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2012 in The Academy
I had all of my characters (Fed and Klin) on the asteroid for the initial debut of the "Mine Dilithium" mission. However the link to transwarp to that mission is no longer there and I can't find it in the Bajor sector (not to mention that my Klingon characters can't even GET to Bajor since the only way I've found thru to that sector is thru the Sirius sector and they don't have permission to enter). Was this just a one time mission now no longer available? If not how do I get to the Asteroid? Also how are Klingons supposed to get to Deep Space Nine and/or Bajor if they can't pass thru Sirius to get there? :confused:

I'm really Sirius about this :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Klinks can go from Eta E to Orellus (Deferi Sector) to Beta U. You can also pick one of the 2800 missions from Replay and Transwarp to Beta U for an EC cost.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Additionally you'll be able to pass through Sirius once you get to rank 3 in marauding. If you can find somebody with rank 3 already they can grant you the ability temporarily. I give out temps like candy on both my fed and klink mains.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Cosmic_One wrote: »
    Klinks can go from Eta E to Orellus (Deferi Sector) to Beta U. You can also pick one of the 2800 missions from Replay and Transwarp to Beta U for an EC cost.

Thanks! I'd thought there was another way but couldn't find it on the map. Do you know if the asteroid mining is still available or was that a temp mission? If so where do we find the asteroid belt? I can't locate it anywhere.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    lomax6996 wrote:
    Thanks! I'd thought there was another way but couldn't find it on the map. Do you know if the asteroid mining is still available or was that a temp mission? If so where do we find the asteroid belt? I can't locate it anywhere.

The mining mission is a permanent addition; look for the Ferengi on the "Available Missions" tab. (Asteroid is near DS9.)

The free EVA suit was the limited-time bonus.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Gym_Quirk wrote:
    The mining mission is a permanent addition; look for the Ferengi on the "Available Missions" tab. (Asteroid is near DS9.)

The free EVA suit was the limited-time bonus.

Thanks! I was looking around Bajor... will check DS9! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Pick up the mission in the journal and it will tell you where to go. It's on the mini map.