test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Perfect World card to C-Points; How?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
My wife got me a Perfect world card today from a local retail store.

Does anyone know how, step by step, the way to use this card to get CP? or point me to a guide that says how?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i think u have to merge ur cryptic and PWE account to use it not sure though. go to the PWE site log-in go to charge zen click purchase zen click the game card your using fill out the info needed and there you u go. afterwards click charge zen go to "my wallet" and transfer it to the game of ur choice.

NOTE: IF U WANT TO SAVE YOUR ZEN FOR ANOTHER GAME DON'T TRANSFER IT INTO A GAME JUST KEEP HOW EVER MUCH U NEED FOR OTHER GAMES IN UR PWE WALLET. just a tip
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    you may not have enough cstore points to do that
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    wrote:
    you may not have enough cstore points to do that
    doesn't matter u can transfer less than 1 dollars worth
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Zaarashi wrote:
    i think u have to merge ur cryptic and PWE account to use it not sure though. go to the PWE site log-in go to charge zen click purchase zen click the game card your using fill out the info needed and there you u go. afterwards click charge zen go to "my wallet" and transfer it to the game of ur choice.

NOTE: IF U WANT TO SAVE YOUR ZEN FOR ANOTHER GAME DON'T TRANSFER IT INTO A GAME JUST KEEP HOW EVER MUCH U NEED FOR OTHER GAMES IN UR PWE WALLET. just a tip

Ok, i believe your right about having to merge accounts.
    Any clue how to do that?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    You might want to go here.

PW has great customer support.

https://support.perfectworld.com/
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    i guess just make a PWE account with the same email address as this account and when u log in it'll ask if u want to merge accounts.

BE WARNED: mergers are permanent so u can't undo them.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Ok, found it about merging accounts:
    1. Log out of the PWE website

2. Go to startrekonline.com

3. Click on Register/Login in the top right corner

4. You will be taken to a new page. In the first section, choose your account type as "Perfect World"

5. Type in your PWE account name and password in the next section

6. Enter the CAPTCHA code in the next section

7. Click on the "Login" button

8. In the next screen, you have two options. You can either link your Cryptic account or choose not to. If you choose to link your Cryptic account, enter your Cryptic account name and password, and then click "Submit"

WARNING: If you choose to NOT link your Cryptic account at this step, you cannot link it later. We are currently looking into solving this inconvenience.

9. A pop-up will appear, warning you that once you link your PWE and Cryptic accounts, you will no longer be able to log in with your Cryptic account. Click on "Continue"

10. You will be taken to your account page and notified that your PWE and cryptic accounts have been successfully linked. From now on you can log into the Cryptic website with your PWE account information

That orange warning is a problem. I believe I chose NOT to link long ago when it was first provided, so I now have no way link them now.

So, I can't use the PW cards.