test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - March 7, 2012

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120305a.8

General:
  • Improved the quality of the Facility 4028 reward items icons.
  • Resolved an issue that would cause players to be unable to activate powers while on the ground.
  • Added an auction search category for Diplomat Duty Officers.
  • Updated the Dilithium store to add a stack of 10 Transwarp Coils.
  • STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Updated the Dilithium store to add a stack of 10 Transwarp Coils.

cool, i really miss some of those locations when im not playing an excelsior character
    STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.

that has cost me even getting to even role on the optional objective loot at least 3 times, the floating loot icon is just grey. especially maddening when i provided 90% of the dps and work to get it.
  • Options
    edited March 2012

Hallelujah!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    General:

And what about PVP teams?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
    ST.17.20120305a.8

General:
    • Improved the quality of the Facility 4028 reward items icons.
    • Resolved an issue that would cause players to be unable to activate powers while on the ground.
    • Added an auction search category for Diplomat Duty Officers.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... that bug was a pain in the *** zero lol, esp for my pre,ade teams medics.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Tick0 wrote:
    And what about PVP teams?

I'm sorry, the Bug where opposing players glitch to your side, and teams disbanding occur during PvP. Since the standard ostritch observations about PvP take place from Cryptic (Nanny nanny boo boo i can't see those bugs) You can expect fixes around the time KDF gets worked. I'm predicting 2015.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Pantheons wrote:
    I'm sorry, the Bug where opposing players glitch to your side, and teams disbanding occur during PvP. Since the standard ostritch observations about PvP take place from Cryptic (Nanny nanny boo boo i can't see those bugs) You can expect fixes around the time KDF gets worked. I'm predicting 2015.

I'm predicting we have an actual federation in the real world before the KDF gets worked on. Maybe a couple hundred years from now.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    [QUOTE=ZeroniusRex
    [/QUOTE]
    wait wait wait... why would I want to buy transwarp coils (the comodity?) at the dilithium store when they can be bought for energy credits from vendors? Am I missing something?
    cool, i really miss some of those locations when im not playing an excelsior character.
    oh god am I really missing something here?:confused:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    biglcny wrote: »
    wait wait wait... why would I want to buy transwarp coils (the comodity?) at the dilithium store when they can be bought for energy credits from vendors? Am I missing something?

oh god am I really missing something here?:confused:

you can buy the warp coil commodity sure, but transwarp coils are new. its likely a consumable that gives you access to all the transwarp locations the excelsior already has. thats what i assume at least
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Could we please have some acknowledgment about most Torpedo consoles no longer stacking. Is this a bug or a design change? Warhead consoles seem to be the only ones that still work, all others no longer stack.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    you can buy the warp coil commodity sure, but transwarp coils are new. its likely a consumable that gives you access to all the transwarp locations the excelsior already has. thats what i assume at least

Oh I was thinking of standard warp coils... interesting....
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I was affected by the powerbar failure on ground in many STF's ... thanks for fixing that, and of course the team disbanding issue.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    ST.17.20120305a.8

General:

About time. That bug is worse than galor spam.
  • Options
    edited March 2012

I rather bet on them removing the free transwarps altogether and instead offering those Transwarpcoils...
    And don't wait to long for it being first on C-Store too and when some time has passed, C-Store only...
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    [*]Resolved an issue that would cause players to be unable to activate powers while on the ground.

WOOOO! This is awesome. Get it to Holodeck!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Just a random question Zero. when is ESD going to get Antiproton space weapons again? While we're at it. Can we have the Antiproton Mag Mk XI Rare added to the Dilith store on ESD and Qo'Nos?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    The teams disbanding fix *should* fix all team disbanding, regardless of map type. :)

(I mentioned STFs because that is where I heard it reported most commonly, not because it only affects those teams.)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Just a random question Zero. when is ESD going to get Antiproton space weapons again? While we're at it. Can we have the Antiproton Mag Mk XI Rare added to the Dilith store on ESD and Qo'Nos?

I actually put in a fix for this and a few other Dilithium Store oversights, earlier this week. It has to get thru QA and onto Tribble, but it will be coming very soon.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I actually put in a fix for this and a few other Dilithium Store oversights, earlier this week. It has to get thru QA and onto Tribble, but it will be coming very soon.

So can I have a hug emote so I can give you one in game?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    ST.17.20120305a.8

General:

[*]STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.
    [/LIST]

so should not happen anymore yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I would appreciate the BoP AI being fixed and the transphasic torpedoes being re-vamped. It really is silly to have the lowest damage torpedo doing bleed-through damage (at about 30% of its max damage) per shot and on a long timer...when a photon torpedo does the equivalent of 25% of the bleedthrough damage that the transphasics do just because of its higher damage and refire rate.

Oh ... and really.. walk animation rework please? My toon looks like peewee herman being chased by richard simmons.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I would appreciate the BoP AI being fixed and the transphasic torpedoes being re-vamped. It really is silly to have the lowest damage torpedo doing bleed-through damage (at about 30% of its max damage) per shot and on a long timer...when a photon torpedo does the equivalent of 25% of the bleedthrough damage that the transphasics do just because of its higher damage and refire rate.

Oh ... and really.. walk animation rework please? My toon looks like peewee herman being chased by richard simmons.

Either Gecko or Borticus made an adjustment to the BoP AI recently. I don't think it'll make it to Holodeck until next week at the soonest, though. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2012

i know the dilithium button in the ui for klingon lacked any mk XI gear, some had extremely limited selection too based on energy type. for feds it was better, but the selection was still spotty. hope all that got fixed
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I checked out the update to the exchange.

Nice that we have doff categories now, but wouldn't it have been possible to use a submenu for it? All the other stuff for the main gear looks like an after thought now and it makes the scroll list rather long. Bridge Officers could use a similar treat.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I checked out the update to the exchange.

Nice that we have doff categories now, but wouldn't it have been possible to use a submenu for it? All the other stuff for the main gear looks like an after thought now and it makes the scroll list rather long. Bridge Officers could use a similar treat.

Agreed,

A doff submenue would have been nice with a search by faction filter ;)