test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zero-point Quantum Chamber: X vs XI

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Federation Discussion
both read 26% at rare quality.

What's the friggin point of having a XI then?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't think I've ever actually SEEN a Purple XI tac console - just Purple X, Blue XI, and Green XII which are equivalent as you noted. Just get whichever one is most cost effective, unless you have a need for pretty matching everything ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Bragging rights, maybe?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Wait till you see the Mk XII last time I looked they were the same as Mk X aswell, then I went looking furtgher, and A LOT of MK XI and XII Blue consoles are the same as Mk X. I was cracking up wiith a friend in chat and he found the same thing after he looked when I told him too

Someone stuffed up and didn't put new values on consoles or overlooked something in the process of doing so...
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Wait till you see the Mk XII last time I looked they were the same as Mk X aswell, then I went looking furtgher, and A LOT of MK XI and XII Blue consoles are the same as Mk X. I was cracking up wiith a friend in chat and he found the same thing after he looked when I told him too

Someone stuffed up and didn't put new values on consoles or overlooked something in the process of doing so...

If you look closely you see that all consoles are usable by a selected rank and above. Yes the top levels can be the same but the ability to play them is not. This is part of why consoles of top effect available to lower ranks are considered rare or very rare. This is not limited to this console. I also believe that this should actually raise the value of a top level console available to a lower ranked character on the exchange if people paid attention.

http://www.stowiki.org/Console_-_Tactical_-_Zero_Point_Quantum_Chamber
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Maverick79 wrote:
    If you look closely you see that all consoles are usable by a selected rank and above. Yes the top levels can be the same but the ability to play them is not. This is part of why consoles of top effect available to lower ranks are considered rare or very rare. This is not limited to this console. I also believe that this should actually raise the value of a top level console available to a lower ranked character on the exchange if people paid attention.

http://www.stowiki.org/Console_-_Tactical_-_Zero_Point_Quantum_Chamber

I don't trust wiki because they still refer to the old skills and use outdated numbers

for example: they put X (rare) at +24, its +26.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I don't trust wiki because they still refer to the old skills and use outdated numbers

General guide...use as such. If you look at all your consoles for the info on rank I described you might see a trend.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

You sure about that?

I have Antiproton Mag mk XI (rare), and that gives +26. MK XII (uncommon) also gives +26.

MK XI (uncommon) and MK XII (common) gives +24.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I've never seen either Purple consoles or anything higher than MkXI.

Is there a console hoarder somewhere?