test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 8, 2012

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120129b.16

General:
  • General improvements and updates to DS9.
  • The default size for the Klingon Inventory window no longer has blank space on the right side.
    • There will always be extra space when there is no scrollbar there at the minimum width, because the window was made resizable horizontally
  • General server improvements.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    [*]There will always be extra space when there is no scrollbar there at the minimum width, because the window was made resizable horizontally
    Seriously? Even when we make the window as narrow as possible?

But I guess it's not surprising. It's Cryptic.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    will it remember its size you last left it as it always seems to reset at the moment.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I'm more interested in what these DS9 Improvements are. I'm assuming fixing the stairs in OPS and the 'top' coming off.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Tuskin wrote:
    I'm more interested in what these DS9 Improvements are. I'm assuming fixing the stairs in OPS and the 'top' coming off.

Probably something like this.
    Tumerboy wrote: »
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ainu wrote:
    Probably something like this.

It isn't that :/
    and the stairs are still not fixed.

I'm not even sure what they changed with DS9 in this update. Must be small stuff.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Fleetmate said textures and moved someone into the office that Sisko used to occupy.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I'd like the inventory to be always the same size as I have set it from my last session, please.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Fleetmate said textures and moved someone into the office that Sisko used to occupy.

I did not see that when I was in Ops.. Maybe I need to do a full patch instead of On Demand.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I'll check when I get home. Kirkland hopefully has furniture now as well. That office is spartan
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I'll check when I get home. Kirkland hopefully has furniture now as well. That office is spartan

Your fleet mate was lying, I did a full patch, nothing has changed in OPS
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Tuskin wrote:
    Your fleet mate was lying, I did a full patch, nothing has changed in OPS

You certain that Tribble has been updated already?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    all i saw that was different was they changed the floor in DS9 and it's map.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    what about audio issue on DS9 loud cracking sound
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Ooooooh .... sounds interesting :)
    General improvements and updates to DS9.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    You certain that Tribble has been updated already?

Well I launched it 30 minutes after the release notes were posted, I got a patch and the server was down.

it was up 10-20 minutes after, that is when I checked.

So yes, I'm sure it was already updated.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I didn't think the office used to be open to view? Or has it really been that long since I was last on DS9? Or, for that matter, that you could look out of the windows on the upper Promenade and see the wormhole...

Also compared with Holodeck, Quark's has got much lower lighting levels and contrast.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    JimGamma wrote: »
    I didn't think the office used to be open to view? Or has it really been that long since I was last on DS9? Or, for that matter, that you could look out of the windows on the upper Promenade and see the wormhole...

Also compared with Holodeck, Quark's has got much lower lighting levels and contrast.

The Office being open was done last year.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Logged in, got a new patch, visited DS9, it looks a bit smoother now, if I am not mistaken. No changes to Sisko's office (even the Baseball is still there).

Like in all STO places, the ceiling is about twice as high as it should be, and the doors are also twices as high and wide as they should be. As always. I guess it is intended.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Can someone on the Dev staff. Anyone on the Dev staff, please please fix the issue with falling through the floor when taking the turebolift from the shuttlebay to the control room in the Klingon mission "Keep your enemies closer" ? It cannot be finished because of this.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Zoya wrote: »
    Can someone on the Dev staff. Anyone on the Dev staff, please please fix the issue with falling through the floor when taking the turebolift from the shuttlebay to the control room in the Klingon mission "Keep your enemies closer" ? It cannot be finished because of this.

Already fixed on Tribble. Unless you tested it there and it was still happening?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Already fixed on Tribble. Unless you tested it there and it was still happening?

Is the Autofire glitch fixed, or will that be a future C-Store grab bag "feature" ?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Is the Autofire glitch fixed, or will that be a future C-Store grab bag "feature" ?

Chillax guy the autofire issue was fixed in the last tribble patch
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    cutedge wrote: »
    Chillax guy the autofire issue was fixed in the last tribble patch

I've been "chillaxing" with Cryptic since the last Feature Episode (1 year ago today, since the last series began).

Just getting tiresome that they manage to invent new bugs, when things were working fine before. I was making a joke in regards to putting "Auto-fire" as a grab bag on C-Store. Although I wouldn't put it past them, to do something under-handed as such.