test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Betazodd Irises

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Just FYI, Betazoid irises are completely black, or either absent, Star Trek's never been clear about that. However, no betazoid character has visible irises. Suder was probably the best example of this, thanks to his many close ups. However, the character creator has not black option, so the betazoid characters are not correct.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Trekky0623 wrote: »
    Just FYI, Betazoid irises are completely black, or either absent, Star Trek's never been clear about that. However, no betazoid character has visible irises. Suder was probably the best example of this, thanks to his many close ups. However, the character creator has not black option, so the betazoid characters are not correct.

What do you mean? My Betazoid toon has black eyes by default. The Alien creator may have a lack there, though many canon species can not be recreated 100%.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just checked, the Betazoid eye palate only offers black
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Huh. When I looked on the foundry, there was no black option. Perhaps I was mistaken for in-game. I apologize.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Someone was actually looking at the eyes instead of... j/k

It seemed to be working fine on holodeck.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    From the cannon point of view, Betazoids have no irises. That being said, I would like to see ones added, but the color restricted to black(none) or brown.