test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - December 9, 2011

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.25

General:
  • Klingon players must reach level 25 before they are eligible for the winter event race.
  • Added sounds and music to Q’s Winter Wonderland.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Of course you know would not want anyone making new characters to try and get a slight improvement of the odds while you continue this TRIBBLE over the paying customer routine.

LOL, I know why nobody can get it from the race... If you look at that ship its too big to fit in the holiday box :) Although I do have a *suggestion* on this ship. I am sure there is data to see who all spent c points or massive amounts of dilithium to obtain this ship. What I would propose is that maybe one of these new social zones or something be put in the cardassian/true way area where espionage missions in that area that require the ship and it be something limited/specific to quell everyones fears of the ship. So those who spent all that money could still get it and if its determined that those of us that didnt put enough into it which I would prolly be part of that group get the ship as espionage reward for that tier. Or something like that, I figured that would be something that could satisfy most everyone. I could be wrong though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This you can fix in a day and a bug can take years, atleast we know what you priority are
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you mean to send this patch to holodeck 1st or should we be leery about loading up our characters and potentially corrupting the data behind them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What if we had a KDF character below that level who already had the "Race" mission before the maimtanence shutdown?

Is this more "Snap,Crackle,Pop"?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
    ST.16.20111119a.25

General:
    • Klingon players must reach level 25 before they are eligible for the winter event race.
    • Added sounds and music to Q’s Winter Wonderland.

So why was this up to level 25. My Klink toon was only raised to Commander 3 (level 23) with the S5 push and now he can join in all the reindeer games!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow.... Cryptic HATES Captain brown....

Still though, i find it a little unfair that this was something they did to the klingons.