test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enabling the MAKO uniform visuals

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So I got all 3 parts of the MK 11 MAKO set. 2 lucky drops and around 40 STF were needed.
MAKO veteran accolade given.

My question. How do you enable the visuals?
Went to the tailor. No choice for MAKO.

I also noticed that I cant modify my off duty clothing any more. If i access the off duty slot I see my mercenary uniform worn but then when I want to modify I only get the choices of the normal uniforms.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about question 1 but for question 2 once you go into the slot and go to the final screen in the top right hand side is a new drop down box to select uniform, off duty and formal. Click the one you want. It should allow you to then have any slot as uniform or any slots as off duty etc.

If it's not then I guess it's a bug.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just found that out too Captain_Revo thx.
    Problem solved :)

Still pitty you dont get a helmet with the MK 11 set.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What pieces of the armor did you unlock with the MK 11? i purchased all 3 pieces of mk 10, i got bracers, boots, pants and shirt, no chestpiece or helmet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Helmet is mk12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can confirm you get just the MAKO armor at mk 11 and so the helmet must unlock at mk 12.
    Though the mk 11 armor looks a lil different than the npc armor. It has no shoulderpads for example.

I heared rumors that you get the OMEGA armor at mk 10, the helmet at mk 11 and some additional gear at mk 12. But i cant confirm that. Was what peeps were telling at DS9. Perhaps someone can clarify.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Off duty? Does that mean it inst possible to equip BOs with the visuals?

And MK XII... TRIBBLE... the only reason why I'm doing it is to get the Kellerun costume... that will take years to get... Guess I'd rather give it up entirely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The helmet is MK XII only?
    Nice, I prefer the set without it. So MK XI it is, then.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you mix and match it with any normal gear AT ALL? I'm guessing you can at least mix and match the Omega set with your faction gear... But I wanted to mix that KDF armor up with the Klingon Academy gear and it's sounding like that's not possible...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you mix and match it with any normal gear AT ALL? I'm guessing you can at least mix and match the Omega set with your faction gear... But I wanted to mix that KDF armor up with the Klingon Academy gear and it's sounding like that's not possible...

No.
    You have one slot that is exclusively and only for the customisation of your MAKO armor. No other options available except changing the colors or enabling your chest armor and belt.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No.
    You have one slot that is exclusively and only for the customisation of your MAKO armor. No other options available except changing the colors or enabling your chest armor and belt.

Presumably, you'd get more mix and match when you get the Omega gear.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol mk xi set has nerfed art

this game is becoming more and more like wow everyday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats lame, Mk XII armor you can't even get except from super ultra rare drops...