test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BUG: First Mission in DOFF List Repeated, Causing Graphics Stutter

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Tribble - Bug Reports
For a this build and I think the previous one as well, sometimes the first mission on the DOFF list (sector in the case I just saw) is shown twice. Mousing over these missions causes a graphics stutter that persists until I switch tabs, advance to assigning DOFFs to the mission, or close the DOFF interface.

I'm pretty sure it's a visual/interface duplication only, not 2 distinct opportunities to take the same assignment, because if I run one, the second disappears from the list, too.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yup. I see the same thing occasionally. Last night in fact with receive bajorn dignitaires DOff mission.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    This is actually happening to me every single time I open the doff menu anywhere. Also the cursor starts to scroll through the list endlessly and make the menu movement noise as if I was shifting it with the arrow keys. It goes so fast I literally cannot get any doff missions to work unless I hammer on the enter key or click on it frantically fast with the left mouse button.

Here, took a FRAPS of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtamk-ILauw
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I saw this same issue this morning involving the first two missions in the sector missions list.