test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=>Starfleet Liberty Force Is Recruting<=

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Fleet Recruitment
Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join us in the success story of a well established and friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

PM me for more information and happy gaming!!!

Christie Swift @2007-2007
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hello Starbase One...Still recruting for this large size fleet. If anyone is interested Pm me
    edited September 2011
    Lookinfg still for those best captains. PM me if interested we are large but friendly fleet.
    edited September 2011
    We are a large fleet but we are still small enough to take care of all our members!
    edited September 2011
    Good morning starbease! We are a large fleet with intentions to make a new fleet experience more "social and frienly" give us a try....
    edited September 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:
    Good morning starbease! We are a large fleet with intentions to make a new fleet experience more "social and frienly" give us a try....

Large fleet but with a small sense of community. Don't settle for less (:
    edited September 2011
    Hello,

Starfleet Liberty Force mission goal member satisfaction. We are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

We are a friendly fleet where you always have a voice and input...

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.
    The fleet does PvPs, STFs and other events on a weekly basis.

Let me know if you would like a "no hassle invite" and happy gaming!!!
    edited September 2011
    Hello,

Starfleet Liberty Force mission goal is member satisfaction. We are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put that in the center of the action.

Thanks
    edited September 2011
    Still looking for a few more recruits. Pm me for info
    edited September 2011
    Looking for a few more Officers too
    edited September 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:

Hello Starbase one. Still looking for officers!
    edited September 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:
    Looking for a few more Officers too

Still recruting and looking for some more few captains
    edited September 2011
    Large fleet with a sense of family. Chek us out.

Pm me for info
    edited September 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:
    Hello Starbase One...Still recruting for this large size fleet. If anyone is interested Pm me

Hello,
    We are recruiting for Starfleet Liberty. We are a large but casual fleet. We focus on member satisfaction as “priority”. We value each and every member of our fleet and we are not a typical “corporate entity” kind of fleet with clueless organization and zero membership satisfaction.
    We do Foundry events/STFs/PvPs/PvE and many other fleet enhancing events. Our organization structure provides constant support to members 24/7 so all members from different time zones worldwide are welcome to the fleet. We enjoy the diversity and truly try to keep our members happy. We hope that you will find a “home” fleet with us here at Liberty fleet.
    PM me for a hassle free invitation

Thanks,
    -Christie Swift@2007-2007
    edited September 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:
    Lookinfg still for those best captains. PM me if interested we are large but friendly fleet.

Hello,
    We are recruiting for Liberty fleet. We are not too big and not small but just about the right size. We focus on member satisfaction as “priority”. We value each and every member of our fleet and we are not a typical “corporate entity” kind of fleet with clueless organization and zero membership satisfaction.
    We do Foundry events/STFs/PvPs/PvE and many other fleet enhancing events. Our organization structure provides constant support to members 24/7 so all members from different time zones worldwide are welcome to the fleet. We enjoy the diversity and truly try to keep our members happy. We hope that you will find a “home” fleet with us here at Liberty fleet.

PM me for an invitation

Live long and prosper!
    edited October 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:
    Hello,
    We are recruiting for Liberty fleet. We are not too big and not small but just about the right size. We focus on member satisfaction as “priority”. We value each and every member of our fleet and we are not a typical “corporate entity” kind of fleet with clueless organization and zero membership satisfaction.

PM me for an invitation

Live long and prosper!

Starfleet Liberty Force mission goal is member satisfaction. We are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put that in the center of the action.

Thanks
    edited October 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:
    We are a large fleet but we are still small enough to take care of all our members!

Still looking for some more few recruits...
    edited October 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:
    Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join us in the success story of a small but friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

PM me for more information and happy gaming!!!

Christie Swift @2007-2007

Hello,
    We are recruiting for Starfleet Liberty fleet. We are not too big and not small but just about the right size. We focus on member satisfaction as “priority”. We value each and every member of our fleet and we are not a typical “corporate entity” kind of fleet with clueless organization and zero membership satisfaction.
    PM me for an invitation
    Thanks
    edited October 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:
    Hello,
    We are recruiting for Starfleet Liberty fleet. We are not too big and not small but just about the right size. We focus on member satisfaction as “priority”. We value each and every member of our fleet and we are not a typical “corporate entity” kind of fleet with clueless organization and zero membership satisfaction.
    PM me for an invitation
    Thanks

Hello Starbase one. We are still recruiting for a few more captains!
    edited October 2011

Thanks
    edited October 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:

Welcome Starbase One! We still have a few more recruit slots.
    edited October 2011
    Attn Captains:Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting. We are a large,casual but friendly Fleet with crafting, successful STF runs,character leveling support, PvPs/PvEs in a friendly fleet.Pm Me.TY
    edited October 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:

Top of the day Fellow fleeters. We are still looking for a few more folks to join in.
    edited October 2011
    Growing at an exponential rate but still retaining a friendly atmosphere that all players like....
    edited October 2011
    2007-2007 wrote:
    Growing at an exponential rate but still retaining a friendly atmosphere that all players like....

Big fleet but with a smile to all new recruits! Give this fleet a try!
    edited October 2011
    Attn Captains:Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting. We are a large,casual but friendly Fleet with crafting, successful STF runs,character leveling support, PvPs/PvEs in a friendly fleet.
    edited October 2011
    Good afternoon all!

-Auspice
    edited October 2011
    Good morning all!

-Auspice
    edited November 2011

Thanks
    edited November 2011

edited November 2011
    If you are looking for a large but friendly fleet give us a try!
This discussion has been closed.