test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we out level Exploration dailies?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I'm trying to do the exploration dailies to get dilitium. However the only one that offers it as areward for me is the Hromi cluster. I'm LTC 4. the other two Delta Volanis, and Arucanis don't show Dilitium as a reward but are still listed as dailies. Is this how it's suppose to be or is this a bug?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Akaar1 wrote:
    I'm trying to do the exploration dailies to get dilitium. However the only one that offers it as areward for me is the Hromi cluster. I'm LTC 4. the other two Delta Volanis, and Arucanis don't show Dilitium as a reward but are still listed as dailies. Is this how it's suppose to be or is this a bug?

Sadly I think it might be. Yesterday I could do the Khazon or whatever cluter for dillithium which I did. I later hit big on several Doff missions and the xp pushed me to captain. Now that same mission only gives xp not dillithium.

I hope to hell its a bug otherwise they will now have put a limit on our dallies for dillithium. It seems essentally each rank gets two clusters they cand for dillthium and that sucks.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Its hopefully a bug, but right now yes you can out level the dailies.