test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tactical Doff passive still useful to all captain types?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I have a Tactical Doff that gives a passive chance to reduce the cool-down on Grenades.
I'm an Engineer.
I can get Cryo Grenades from the Breen Series.
Will the passive have a chance to reduce the Cryo Grenade's cool-down or is it only for Photon/plasma/stun grenades?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I haven't had a chance to check on Ground Roster DOFFabilities . . . but for the Space Roster, when you put a DOFF on your Ship Duty list you can hover over the BOFF / Captain ability that DOFF modifies and see the actual effect listed in the info text.

For example, I put a Engineering DOFF with the ability "Chance to Reduce the Recharge Time of Enginerring Team and Auxiliary to Structural Integrity Field". When I hover over my Engineering Team in my hot bar it shows that I now have "20% chance to reduce recharge time by 20%".

If you have those Cryo Grenades, slot that DOFF and check the mouse over info window on your grande hot key while you're on a ground map.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Something I have been wondering is if DOFF passives effect just you or both you and your officers on the ground.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I have a ground Doff that randomly will give me a bonus turret when I spawn one, I don't think I've seen them on my BoFF but I really haven seen any