test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stop the signal?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Ok is it just me or did the Dreadnaught battle just become ridiculously difficult? My ship was destroyed by the frigate swarm and by the time I had respawned and returned to the area, all the Kilngon ships were gone leaving my Miranda to try and take on the whole Undine armada alone. I couldn't make a dent in the dreadnaught's shield before another swarm of frigates overwhelmed my shields. How did anyone else beat the scenario?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's not just you. I only beat it with a group of 4 people. One of us died, and another was about to.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    its been a hit and miss mission from the get go. Sometimes I can breeze through it, while other times it requires a re-zone.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    i solo'd it earlier today in my Vesper.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    artic1337 wrote:
    i solo'd it earlier today in my Vesper.

Aren't we special :) LOL, But seriously I have noticed in Holo it's hard but beatable. This F2P version is broken I been beat now 5 times in a row and the Klingons are dying way to quick.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I wonder if Cryptic has intentionally made that mission "solo difficult" to encourage team play early on? I tried it first solo and got pasted, but was able to breeze through it with a team of five.