test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Successful Q weekend

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Started Friday with my KDF Tac as a Captain 5 and ended tonight as a lieutenant General.

How did you weekend go?

Seem to be a nice crowd around the KDF side.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Got mine to Major General, though I could have spent more time with him. Always happy to see Q, well, when he's in a generous mood.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Playing intermittently over the weekend, got from Captain 1 to RAUH2 with my FED Eng, and I wasn't even cramming.

Can't wait til the next time they do one of these.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Commander 1 to Commander 6 Klingon side, but only played for 4 hours. Pain to level up even with Q Weekend since I like doing content and not the same missions over and over again.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I loved this event. Wish I wasnt so busy this weekend or I could have gotten my Fed engineer up lots more. But got my Klingon Tact to lvl 51
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Started today as Commander 2 (KDF), and Commander 6.25 as of right now.

I think the Q-buff should be game time, not real time for the timer. I still have 3 hours on this one, and I need to get to bed... its hard enough leveling KDF chars without the buff.

Also I think KDF should have permanent double xp until theres more content to level without repeating everything ad nauseum.

Finally I wont be able to get the buff tomorrow because I have an appointment and I probly wont be able to get back until after the event ends. *sigh*
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    LTC 3 and made it to VA. While I'm really thankful for the Q weekend it sure did burn me out on STO.

On the bright side, now I have an Engineer ready to do STFs!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    ....deleted in advanced to prevent any undue misunderstandings and or moderation..
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I did not talk to Q the entire weekend. I was either sleeping, working or spending time chatting or watching the forums and participating in several of the recent threads on the state of recent events.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Fantastically! In just a few hours of gameplay, I went from Captain 7 to Rear Admiral, Lower Half 1 :) That felt good to finally get over that hump after not having time to play for so long.