test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Away team in public areas.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2011 in The Academy
I would love to see an option to let me bring my away team to ESD or academy or MA. It would be a great way for people to show off the work we put into creating our away teams. If not the whole away team, what about just one or two? Maybe I want to dance with my Tactical officer at club 47!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I would love to see an option to let me bring my away team to ESD or academy or MA. It would be a great way for people to show off the work we put into creating our away teams. If not the whole away team, what about just one or two? Maybe I want to dance with my Tactical officer at club 47!

There was a bug that allowed this to happen a little while back on DS9. The upshot of it being it actually annoyed more people than it pleased. BOFFs just got in the way.

..I would, however, like to see the option to bring down a single officer, much as we do in non-combat exploration missions.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Koppenflak wrote:
    There was a bug that allowed this to happen a little while back on DS9. The upshot of it being it actually annoyed more people than it pleased. BOFFs just got in the way.

..I would, however, like to see the option to bring down a single officer, much as we do in non-combat exploration missions.

I wanna know, how did it annoy someone? Did someone RPer try to have ERP with someones BO?

I would love to see this feature added so i can Show off my bridge officers, and maybe give them some dress clothes, like how we can wear
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    cakuzma wrote: »
    I wanna know, how did it annoy someone? Did someone RPer try to have ERP with someones BO?

I would love to see this feature added so i can Show off my bridge officers, and maybe give them some dress clothes, like how we can wear

Main reason was that the place it was happening, Quark's Bar, was approximately the worst map for it to happen. It was fairly cramped for a social area, and with every person now being five people it was very crowded around the Daboo table. It also had lots of terrain objects, so it was pretty good at making boffs go ADHD jumping and jittering around trying to get into formation around you. So not only was it crowded around the daboo table, it looked like a giant sissy slap fight.
  • Options
    edited August 2011

I agree with you, I would love to have such an area/planet to show-off our BOFF’s, however
    this idea will only be fun for the players, it will not boost C-Store sales in any way, so it’s not going to happen. :(