test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    kinda like JCs viox.. we tried for hours to get the CURE team in then .. :o well ok Who needs Infected? Did LittleRave show up.. Well I think somebody helped MArie. I had to feed papa..

It was a ncie day seeing so many people again. I still need cure on all my toons.. So next time we have a few more that can help with teams.
    edited July 2011
    VIVOX SUCKS!!! For whatever reason, it did start working. Anyway, me, Sural, Shadow, Marie, and LilRave got tot he last room. Unfortunately, we couldn't finish it. ): We did get Rebecca loose once but she one-swipe killed me, took our Sural, and well... It was over pretty quick.
    edited July 2011
    yikes the First trip there can be a crule mistress Simmions. WE'll get it for you guys next time... wheres that alcove to hide in :eek:
    edited July 2011
    Things definitely changed up a lot. The space part is pretty much the same. We even held out own without killing the nodes around the conduit and got the (in this case) crappy purple deflector. The ground was a decent improvement. No nodes but remodulating weapons gets a bit irritating also. You're basically useless for 5 seconds while remodulating so you can die if you're surrounded. There still isnt' a respawn point inbetween the beginning of the ground battle and beating Logan. This needs to be changed! Logan definitely got a bit harder but we got through him. Melee is the way to go when it comes to him. The last room didn't seem much different until Rebecca came out to play. She's a cheap prat and one-shot or one-swipe kills you. Bobservo! We really could of used your one-man-army for the centre. All in all, we approached the last room like a bunch of n00bs and paid for it.

When the Foundry finally gets back up, I would like to highly recommand Captain_Zero's STF training mission. Just do a custom search by author and you'll find it. It's available for both factions as well.

Edit: Forgot to mention that it sure was a lot of fun! Thanks Sural, LilRave, Shadow, and Marie!
    edited July 2011
    Next time around you want Asuka to cut a path for you? Her gardening skills draws quite a bit of agro. :D
    edited July 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    Next time around you want Asuka to cut a path for you? Her gardening skills draws quite a bit of agro. :D

To quote the classic complainer:
    Rattrap wrote:
    You know, I signed on as an explorer, you know, your basic adventurous heroic type. Since when did that include gardening duty?

:D
    edited July 2011
    Nothing wrong with some pruning. If you aren't enjoying it you are using boring traditional tools. :D
    edited July 2011
    Nothing wrong with some pruning. If you aren't enjoying it you are using boring traditional tools. :D

He was using a sword at the time. ;):p
    edited July 2011
    A man after my own heart. *swoon*

Edit: Wait! He didn't like that? So punt worthy.
    edited July 2011

Go on. You know he deserves it. ;)
    edited July 2011

No, he didn't like it. Mind you, it is Rattrap; whinning is one of his hobbies.
    edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    Good Sunday morning Captain_Z! XD
    edited July 2011
    We need some more PvP'ers for tomorrows ground based TFBB event. Come on out and join in the fun!
    edited July 2011
    Don't worry. I'll be there. I'm goin' craftin' to get meh some good shooterz! :p
    edited July 2011
    YAY! Dawson and Cappy in the same arena!
    edited July 2011
    JCSWW wrote: »
    YAY! Dawson and Cappy in the same arena!

O.o damn your team for being immune to distractions.
    edited July 2011
    O.o damn your team for being immune to distractions.

Sadly, my team didn't come up the winners as much as the opposing teams so something worked somewhere. :p
    edited July 2011
    i know i guess my target drone was hidding at the jazz club show afte after the Red Shirt Army Pod Cast..

the Boss even mentioned my foruam post about elayign SEason 4 to live until the bugs were found on the QQ portion without nameing me by name [he owed me one]

i miss u guys some days..being silly.
    edited July 2011
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    i know i guess my target drone was hidding at the jazz club show afte after the Red Shirt Army Pod Cast..

the Boss even mentioned my foruam post about elayign SEason 4 to live until the bugs were found on the QQ portion without nameing me by name [he owed me one]

i miss u guys some days..being silly.

Make sure you give him a tune up and bring him out Saturday. [=
    edited August 2011
    *waits for 5:30AM to roll around*
    TICKLE ALARM CLOCK!!!
    *tickle, tickle, tickle*
    *runs off to the kitchen*
    Hmmm.
    *plates strawberry 5 pancakes on a platter dish, dusts with powdered sugar, grabs 100% pure Canadian maple syrup from the fridge and sets it on the table, puts a double layer bacon smiles with tongues sticking out on the pancakes with halved chocolate covered strawberry eyes, pours some freshly squeezed orange juice with lots of pulp, and sets it all nice on the table*
    One more thing....
    *writes note on napkin* "Have an awesome day Z! [="
    *places cutlery*
    *gives Athena some bacon*
    *washes up all of dishes and cleans up the mess made*
    *disappears just as Z walks into the kitchen*
    edited August 2011
    *sniff sniff* Bacon everywhere this morning.
    edited August 2011
    *sniff sniff*

Smells more like someone shoved hort into the oven again...
    edited August 2011
    Archanubis wrote:
    *sniff sniff*

Smells more like someone shoved hort into the oven again...

/rage I'll have you know that... "pig" was apparently hit by a cultivator, thrown into a wood chipper, and repressed into something that looks like bacon. :p Only the best for our Captain_Zero! :D
    edited August 2011
    *gentle strolls in*

Wat up, dawg? :o
    edited August 2011
    Horts made for poor bacon for Miss Z... Hort Jerky? hum a Toucan on the label is good marketing..

have a nice Intern Day.. Mine was in Law Enforcment... and Barfing Drunks are real turn offs.
    edited August 2011
    Good morning Z! Have an awesome Wednesday!
    edited August 2011
    Today's magic word is colors. Red, Blue, Gold. Say it with me people, color scheme. :D
    edited August 2011
    Today's magic word is colors. Red, Blue, Gold. Say it with me people, color scheme. :D

I'm in agreement with this for primarty themes using the TNG Movie uniforms as colour templates. (; Such a nice day out today! 70F out with light to moderate rain. Such a nice change from the upper 90's and 100's. [=
    edited August 2011
    wait for it...

MAN SKANT!

*hides*