test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a mature RP fleet

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Earth Spacedock
Like the title says, I'm looking for a great fleet that does RP, with a mature group of players (I don't mean age) that comprise it. If the fleet also does PvE like STFs and Fleet Actions, awesome. If they also do PvP (but don't have it as a mandatory requirement for being a member), that's even better. I may not PvP much at all, myself, but I've been curious about trying it out.

About the roleplaying aspect, I'm more than fine with if the fleet is set up so that players crew the ships of the leading fleet members, but I don't want to have to throw away all the RP work and backstory that I put into the crew of my character's ship, either.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hi there, I come from The Last Outpost.
    We're an RP fleet mainly, but we do also do stuff regarding to PvE and PvP as well, none of which are required for you to sign up either.

Would you mind if we went over some other stuff in-game? via PM's? It sounds a but weird, but I prefer the instantaneous stuff :)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Sure thing, I'll be logging in shortly. I'm curious to know what you guys are about.

I'm still not entirely sure yet which fleet would be the best fit for me, so if anyone else would like to speak to me about their fleet please feel free to do so.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Ugh, I know what the rules on double posting are, and I don't like having to do this, but...
    I have yet to be made a member of any fleet, so feel free to post here.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    The TOS Veterans Fleet is a new fleet (3.5 months old) with over 40 members now. WE have been building up slowly and choosing people that are more interested in the social side of the fleet. We feel that will build up the "want" to be in the game more to see who is on and how they are doing and the other in-game parts of the fleet will grow from that.

We only have two rules; You must be over 30 years old and you must play the game for fun and not too serious about it ;) Our busy times are weeknights between 9:00 and 12:00 EST but the other hours are growing as well.

We have been working the RP in way of a fleet backstory trying to justify why some of our captains have on TOS and TNG uniforms from the past so we have built the storyline around Captain (or potential captain candidates) that have grabbed just before their untimely deaths and given a new chance to fight in a war of their future. This part has been a lot of fun and now we are discussing with the fleet as to what kind of RP they are looking for and making everyone a part of the discussion.

We have some experienced RP fleet members and some not to experienced so If you are looking for a well established (large fleet) with rules and regulations around RP then we may not be the one. If you are looking for a fleet where everyone has a say in the direction and we can work around your family and work commitments then we are the ones for you.

At least check out our website at tosfleet.com and you will see what kind of fun we are having with it.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    As much as I'm curious about your fleet, I'm only 22, so I'm not eligible.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I do hope you will think about us in a few years :)
    I wish you luck in your quest for a new home
    Mark (aka James Bailey)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I'm also looking for a serious RP group. Before Star Trek Online I used to play in a PBeM simgroup called The Federation. Its been a long time since I played and I would be interested to look at some RP fleets. Let me know if you find a cool group. =D
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    12th Fleet sounds exactly like what you are looking for. We are a casual, well rounded fleet. We have groups for RP, STF's and PVP. Come check out our forums: 12th Fleet Forums
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Sent you a PM, MKitsune. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)