test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is curly hair?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I know in the future curly hair must be all but extinct because there isnt any styles to choose from with all the new content i keep hearing about will new hairstyles be a part of that content? Because sometimes a girl wants to look her best with some CURLY hait :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The new hairtech have attained mythical status at this point. I doubt there will be any curly hair in season 4. Who knows when it will be implemented.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Curly hair was declared a genetic defect during the Eugenics Wars. Kahn (KAHN!) all but eliminated it from the human gene pool.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Is that why they killed off David Marcus in Star Trek 3? :p
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Roy_Vash wrote: »
    Curly hair was declared a genetic defect during the Eugenics Wars. Kahn (KAHN!) all but eliminated it from the human gene pool.

Must be the same reason our characters can't have the "balding" style similar to Stewart or Picardo. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Yes....and Afro is needed as well.

It's kinda silly that a good portion of the styles are "Metro"....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I know in the future curly hair must be all but extinct because there isnt any styles to choose from with all the new content i keep hearing about will new hairstyles be a part of that content? Because sometimes a girl wants to look her best with some CURLY hait :)

Ma non riesco a capire che centra con Star Trek, il problema dei capelli ricci: Lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    It's kinda silly that a good portion of the styles are "Metro"....:rolleyes:

You just want the perm Worf used to wear before Starfleet finally allowed him to grow his hair out. :p
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Archanubis wrote:
    You just want the perm Worf used to wear before Starfleet finally allowed him to grow his hair out. :p

Oh that's nothing! He's wearing a gold uniform in that pic, what you need is this the real old school Worf hair cut :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Archanubis wrote:

I know - the "Pageboy Klingon", lol
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Mailman653 wrote: »
    Oh that's nothing! He's wearing a gold uniform in that pic, what you need is this the real old school Worf hair cut :D

ABM already has it; check out his avatar. ;):p
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I'd tell you where the curly hair is but I don't think the forums would let me.