test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Un-)Important Announcements!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is a Ten Forward News Flash!

Season 5 will consist of more then 170 new missions, all revolving around the daily routine of life aboard a star ship. You will now be able to sweep up the hallways, perform routine maintenance on the transporters where nothing out of the ordinary goes wrong, chart gaseous anomalies, and file daily log reports where nothing at all goes wrong during any of it.
    edited February 2011
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    This is a Ten Forward News Flash!

Season 5 will consist of more then 170 new missions, all revolving around the daily routine of life aboard a star ship. You will now be able to sweep up the hallways, perform routine maintenance on the transporters where nothing out of the ordinary goes wrong, chart gaseous anomalies, and file daily log reports where nothing at all goes wrong during any of it.

SO basically just like the first 10 years of my Naval career?
    edited February 2011
    SO basically just like the first 10 years of my Naval career?

Yeah. Wouldn't that patch kind of suck?
    edited February 2011
    you forgot to mention these quests would be done in real time.
    edited February 2011
    Hort is surprised there's no seduction mission yet -- that's how 90% of the problems were solved in TOS. :o
    edited February 2011
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Hort is surprised there's no seduction mission yet -- that's how 90% of the problems were solved in TOS. :o

I'm suprised you haven't found the seduction missions yet, they're pretty awesome. :D
    edited February 2011
    Ertwin wrote: »
    I'm suprised you haven't found the seduction missions yet, they're pretty awesome. :D

It puts a new spin on the "First Contact" missions
    edited February 2011
    Ertwin wrote: »

Is that the mission where you join a fleet after a random, unprompted invite in spacedock, then proceed to steal all the stuff out of the fleet bank?
    Hort hasn't done that.. yet. :mad:
    edited February 2011
    Is that the mission where you join a fleet after a random, unprompted invite in spacedock, then proceed to steal all the stuff out of the fleet bank?
    Hort hasn't done that.. yet. :mad:

no silly Toucan, that doesn't require seduction :p
    edited February 2011
    One of the funnier scenes in Tales of Vesperia is where you have to seduce a guard to get to an elevator. You have three choices on who should seduce the guard:

Karol, the twelve year old coward...who is a boy
    Estelle, the cute and bubbly princess
    Judith, the sexy elf-like warrior woman

Yet another reason for you all to try Tales of Vesperia.
    edited February 2011
    One of the funnier scenes in Tales of Vesperia is where you have to seduce a guard to get to an elevator. You have three choices on who should seduce the guard:

Karol, the twelve year old coward...who is a boy
    Estelle, the cute and bubbly princess
    Judith, the sexy elf-like warrior woman

what system?
    edited February 2011
    This is a Ten Forward Newsflash!

The Last Reply Thread is full of ham. That is all.
    edited February 2011

Hort will have to pass on watching the 25 minutes(!) of video for a game he can't play without buying a new system first. :rolleyes:

In other news, hort is feeling down because he had to throw out a pair of socks today. :( The critical time to throw out a sock is when the hole is bigger than the remaining sock...
    edited February 2011
    Hort will have to pass on watching the 25 minutes(!) of video for a game he can't play without buying a new system first. :rolleyes:

In other news, hort is feeling down because he had to throw out a pair of socks today. :( The critical time to throw out a sock is when the hole is bigger than the remaining sock...

but don't you only use 1 sock at a time, i mean you only have 1 beak, so it's all good coz you still have the other sock =D
    edited February 2011
    what system?

X-Box 360. This game was the reason I got a 360. It's that good.
    edited February 2011
    X-Box 360. This game was the reason I got a 360. It's that good.

oh, i should look into it then, i wana play kingdom hearts though =/
    edited February 2011
    oh, i should look into it then, i wana play kingdom hearts though =/

This is better. I've played both and Vesperia was much better. Here is why...

1. Yuri Lowell, the hero of Tales of Vesperia, is awesome. Sora, the hero of Kingdom Hearts, is a wimp. Everything Yuri does is cool. From cooking to fighting to just getting up in the morning he is cool.

1a. Yuri has a dog named Repede. Repede is a one eyed, knife-fighting, supersonic flying, fireball spitting thief.

2. Raven. That guy is hilarious.

3. Estelle is cuteness personified.

4. Rita is a fun spellcatser. Besides spells, she also fights people with math.

5. Judith. Just...Judith. Is she eye candy or axe crazy?
    edited February 2011
    This is better. I've played both and Vesperia was much better. Here is why...

1. Yuri Lowell, the hero of Tales of Vesperia, is awesome. Sora, the hero of Kingdom Hearts, is a wimp. Everything Yuri does is cool. From cooking to fighting to just getting up in the morning he is cool.

1a. Yuri has a dog named Repede. Repede is a one eyed, knife-fighting, supersonic flying, fireball spitting thief.

2. Raven. That guy is hilarious.

3. Estelle is cuteness personified.

4. Rita is a fun spellcatser. Besides spells, she also fights people with math.

5. Judith. Just...Judith. Is she eye candy or axe crazy?

youtube doesn't work, and i'd play both, i'd just start with kingdom hearts coz it's shorter and i'm only playing it so i could understand my friend when she rants on for hours about how sexy the characters are >.>
    edited February 2011
    Kingdom Hearts? Sexy? What is she on? The Kingdom Hearts cast was waaay too Final Fantasy for my tastes. Was a good story, but the characters were kinda weak.

Yuri is more like Batman with a sword.
    edited February 2011
    All Chocolate Dragons are half off at your local store... short time only
    edited February 2011
    money doesn't grow on trees. it grows on plants.
    edited February 2011
    Kingdom Hearts? Sexy? What is she on?

Yeah, hort is attracted to about everything and even he didn't find it sexy. :rolleyes:
    But to be fair, raven is against any character who hesitates to dispatch an enemy... :p

edit: I guess a girl might've been attracted to Riku at the end though, he had a "bad boy" vibe.
    edited February 2011
    Kingdom Hearts? Sexy? What is she on? The Kingdom Hearts cast was waaay too Final Fantasy for my tastes. Was a good story, but the characters were kinda weak.

Yuri is more like Batman with a sword.

whats the difference between batman and a blackman?
    edited February 2011

The only Raven I concern myself with is the mythological trickster.
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, hort is attracted to about everything and even he didn't find it sexy. :rolleyes:
    But to be fair, raven is against any character who hesitates to dispatch an enemy... :p

edit: I guess a girl might've been attracted to Riku at the end though, he had a "bad boy" vibe.

bet you can't guess what girl i'm refering to -innocent face-, u've met her hort ;):P
    edited February 2011
    whats the difference between batman and a blackman?

Don't do it, panda! No good will come of it! :eek: Americans are very racially sensitive, saying a joke is the verbal equivalent of giving someone a purple nurple these days.
    bet you can't guess what girl i'm refering to -innocent face-, u've met her hort ;):P

Riku-dye? :p
    edited February 2011
    purple nurple

Riku-dye? :p

This isn't a purple nurple. Here is somebody doing it right. Notice the look of pain and anguish?
    edited February 2011
    Archanubis wrote:
    The only Raven I concern myself with is the mythological trickster.

But he has the power of SEXU-ALIT-EE *growl*.

Pretty poor bad boy vibe if you ask me. Seems more...surfer.
    edited February 2011
    Tales Of Vesperia is a good game, though good luck in trying to find it at a decent price. :D
    edited February 2011
    If you see an ice cream truck pull up outside your house, and the driver appears to be a bird of some kind, DO NOT GO OUTSIDE if you are under the age of 18.

It's Hort, and he's coming to get you.