edited December 2010
    what about trilitium weapons?

cleans up after its self nicely
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Easier solution. Bomb Civilization and start again. :p
    edited December 2010
    I like the blackhole bombs... personally I just gobble them up inside my packpack, in one of the special "enemies" pocket.
    edited December 2010
    Speaking of bombshells, g`mornin cappy! :p
    edited December 2010
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Speaking of bombshells, g`mornin cappy! :p
    *groans *
    edited December 2010
    Morning!!! *roles around on a sofa* so warm in this cabbin!
    edited December 2010
    Hey! What happened to ou conversation about Bacon and cookies?
    edited December 2010
    Hey! What happened to ou conversation about Bacon and cookies?

Replaced by a conversation about the Empire from the Ashes series.
    edited December 2010
    Can we go back to Cookies and Bacon?
    edited December 2010
    How about eggs? Hort is considering getting a couple pet chickens...
    -starts reading about pet chickens- :confused:
    edited December 2010
    Sure! Have a bacon and cookie sandwich.
    edited December 2010
    All forwardites, be aware that my account is being played on by my friend, it is not me, I will let you know here when it's me ^_^

And, so you know, this xmas holiday I'm going to be free and playing again methinks! So happy days =D
    edited December 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    *steals Xeex's bandana* Missed you too Where have you been? What's new?

Game hit a huge boredom streak for me :(
    However, it appears that it is certainly gaining back that interest. Sooooo, watch ur aft ;) my torpedoes are commin!
    edited December 2010
    Cappy cappy, it's only a week till I'm free and able to play withs joo again <3
    edited December 2010
    Where's cappy? This chicken idea is a critical issue! :mad:

Watch out for that UV light in the snow, it's bad for you...
    -rubs lotion on momo-
    edited December 2010
    Yay, Momiji is coming back. Just in time for STO to start not being fun anymore.

Really not enjoying Season 3.
    edited December 2010
    Oh no!!! Really Raven? Whai for?

I have only had a couple of moments I've been able to sneak a proper look, not done anything other than fly in circles marvelling at the very nice new sector space... THOUGH the pop ups when you near a planet need to be minimisable/closable so annoying, even if you can minimise the info part of that window.

But that's about it, I flew in circles a few times... oh and visitting a friends bridge... you have full access to see all the mission logs that that person has completed, you can't play them but you can see them... which means, I can basically see the future and destroy the temporal prime directive whenever I visit a higher-level players bridge ^_^ JOY.
    edited December 2010
    I am really not liking the Sector Space redesign. It is too dark for one. For another it seems...bland. I for one liked the grid. Made it seem like a computer plot of the area. It illuminated the area. Now it's like a disorienting, featureless plain.

The system pop-ups really need a way to be disabled.

And there hasn't really been any redeeming features added in my opinion to balance out these negative changes.

All in all, it kinda seems that Season 3 should be subtitled 'Annoyance of Ravenstein'. In all truthfulness here, were it not for me being a lifer I would be leaving. Hopefully I won't be getting banned for saying that.
    edited December 2010
    If you do I will incite revolution in 10F again and cause a giant hunt and burning at the stake of those responsible for it ^_^

Yeah I can see what you mean, I wasn't not happy with the old system, I understood that it was supposed to be a computer representation of what was going on outside my ship. I do kinda like the new one though, I keep the grid set on so it's still kinda like the computer representation.

That said, one of my biggest pet-peeves are still in the game, that being that anyone of a higher level is actually from the future, and ruining the temporal time directive by helping me... maybe I should put my knowledge of who are Undine operatives in Starfleet to use now that I know who they are to solve the future problems for my friends?.. Is that what the Devs are waiting for, someone to catch on that we're just living in one messed up time~space mess?

Infact, I will now, using tired logic, press forward the motion that our entire existence at this point, is taking place in fluidic time, caused by the initial supernova in the Hobus System, causing multiple time periods to coincide in a singular reality, but in such a way that none of the populace have really made any motion to try and rectify the problem, therefore, people of 10F I believe we must solve this problem, and make haste to notify the governing bodies of the Alpha and Beta quadrant and draw attention to this problem before it causes some negative effect that kills us all.
    edited December 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    I am really not liking the Sector Space redesign. It is too dark for one. For another it seems...bland. I for one liked the grid. Made it seem like a computer plot of the area. It illuminated the area.
    Totally agree.

I know it's supposed to be realism etc blah blah, but the dark theme makes it look like EVE. Star Trek was never dark, and the Enterprise never need a sun 10cm from the hull to be seen.

I'd like the new Sector Space if it would look more like what I'm used to from the shows (read: ships actually being VISIBLE by something else other than their engine glow), and if Astrometric View would show me the old "rainbow colours" grid again.
    edited December 2010
    How about eggs? Hort is considering getting a couple pet chickens...
    -starts reading about pet chickens- :confused:

Why didn't you ask me?

After all, I do KEEP chickens myself....:rolleyes:
    edited December 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    Why didn't you ask me?

After all, I do KEEP chickens myself....:rolleyes:

You do!?
    -knocks dawson over and starts hopping up and down on his chest-
    Shoulds I raise chickens?!?! :eek: I wouldn't be able to eat one, only the eggs.
    I am really not liking the Sector Space redesign. It is too dark for one. For another it seems...bland. I for one liked the grid. Made it seem like a computer plot of the area. It illuminated the area. Now it's like a disorienting, featureless plain.

Wait, I thought you liked grimdark.... :confused:
    I thought the redesign made it look more like a starship at warp, which makes the game feels more like trek for me. Further, there was a lot of talk about removing the sectors from the game and just having one huge instance with all the destinations in it -- that'd be easier with this new system. I've only spent a few hours in it though, so I might just like the newness of it at this point.

Sorry you're annoyed. When do you usually play? I could sign on and follow you around launching fireworks! :D
    edited December 2010
    Saaaay... Where do you stick the thermometer when roasting a bird? *gives hort a sideway glance*
    edited December 2010
    I like the idea of there being just one giant "instance" for everyone to fly to and inbetween, BUT at the same time keep the old system of having a nav-overview like system so I can plot my course from inside my ship ^_^
    edited December 2010
    Wait, I thought you liked grimdark.... :confused:

Yeah, but I also like being able to see where I am going.
    edited December 2010
    You do!?
    -knocks dawson over and starts hopping up and down on his chest-
    Shoulds I raise chickens?!?! :eek: I wouldn't be able to eat one, only the eggs.
    My recommendation? Get 16 week olds, i.e. near Point-Of-Lay, fresh from a professional breeder, if you have one near. The reason for this is that they are vaccinated, and any weak or impaired ones will have been identified.

Chicks are alright, but they require near constant attention, and also a hen to take care of them and show them what they need to do.

And whatever you do, decide how many you want to keep, and look at which breed you want carefully; you'll need at least two chickens so they can keep each other company.

Chickens come in many sizes, from ones you can keep in a large birdcage to ones which will break any table you plonk them on.:D
    Yeah, but at least there's no glaring lights now. :p
    edited December 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    Yeah, but at least there's no glaring lights now. :p
    Tell that to my Excelsior's nacelles. :p

IT BURNS!!!
    edited December 2010
    Valias wrote:
    Tell that to my Excelsior's nacelles. :p

IT BURNS!!!

Ah Ha ! a weakness ! Bloom to Maximum ! :D
    edited December 2010
    bwahahaha bloom effects are the love of my life ^_^ along side procedurally generated environments ^_^
    edited December 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    Cappy cappy, it's only a week till I'm free and able to play withs joo again <3
    O.o a week? I can't wait that long *Beams up momo*
    Xeex wrote: »
    Game hit a huge boredom streak for me :(
    However, it appears that it is certainly gaining back that interest. Sooooo, watch ur aft ;) my torpedoes are commin!

Ha! you are rusty and I shoot anything that moves. You better hail before you approach.

You know turning off the grid lines is completely voluntary right? If you don't like the new look, leave it on. ;)
This discussion has been closed.