test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

memory alpha

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I give up. How do I use Memory Alpha. I have tons of anomaly TRIBBLE collected and want to get rid of it. Do I sell it to Romaine? I can't seem to buy nothing from her. :(

Perhaps this should be included in the manual if it is a major part of the game.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    blowitup wrote: »
    I give up. How do I use Memory Alpha. I have tons of anomaly TRIBBLE collected and want to get rid of it. Do I sell it to Romaine? I can't seem to buy nothing from her. :(

Perhaps this should be included in the manual if it is a major part of the game.

Do you have the things she wants in exchange for what she is selling? If not she wont sell to you. It's like going to the merchant on a starbase and saying, well i dont have enough credits but can i have that gun anyways.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Medwynd wrote: »
    Do you have the things she wants in exchange for what she is selling? If not she wont sell to you. It's like going to the merchant on a starbase and saying, well i dont have enough credits but can i have that gun anyways.

I have everything except the very last which is an item of some sort. I went to the exchange and bought those things and it did not work. Why would I need a medium hypo to buy a medium hypo?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If you look at dealing with Romaine not so much as a vendor but as an artisan, it may help you out.

She is not selling you anything. She is "upgrading" the item.

If you look at the last required item in her store, that is the item you should have in your inventory avialable to upgrade.

i.e. Medium Hypospray. Place 20 or so in your inventory. go to Romaine. "Buy" the medium hypospray and you recieve in return Large Hypospray. I gather it takes a lot to advance. I am still trying.

Good Luck

Zeeba Doomb, CMDR UFP.
    U.S.S. Apocolypse.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Dont bother with the hypos. the easiest way is to buy 5 phaser mk ii from the vendor at earth space station. this will unlock the tier 2 crafting. unlocking the 3rd tier is a whole other story. there should be several other threads on the subject