test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please fix this buggy-TRIBBLE game

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I'm so tired of zoning into one of the many instances of the game, only get get a 'Server not responding' message, which then eventually kicks me out of the game. When I try to get back I see I'm not several hundred people deep in a queue. When i do get in, I can maybe do 1-2 missions before the whole thing craps the bed again and the cycle repeats.

At this point STO is not playable during peak hours.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    brickbat wrote: »
    I'm so tired of zoning into one of the many instances of the game, only get get a 'Server not responding' message, which then eventually kicks me out of the game. When I try to get back I see I'm not several hundred people deep in a queue. When i do get in, I can maybe do 1-2 missions before the whole thing craps the bed again and the cycle repeats.

At this point STO is not playable during peak hours.

Even in off-peak hours, I still get the same issues. I work nights, so I am usually playing around 2-5am central US and still get the same issues. Connectivity is unstable.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I get that problem more times than before the patch. Hey Cryptic, when are you going to get those new servers online? It has been about a week since you mention something about that.
This discussion has been closed.