test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So Cryptic when do we get our FREE RE-SPEC!?!?

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wodan wrote: »
    *EVERY* time I see you ingame you do nothing but rant ill informed about perceived imbalances and broken items, it's tiresome.

Yep, this thread was preceeded by the Op getting his butt handed to him repeatedly in PvP - amirite?
    edited February 2010
    No not the way I want them to. The way they are SUPPOSED to work. they are BUGGED, The BOs are BUGGED, MANY of the class skills are BUGGED.

You do not think the skills should be fixed and we get a re-spec to fix our builds and re spend the points we wasted in these broken skills?

I have a nice bridge to sell you if that is truly what you think.

Boarding party is working as intended (you just don't like the timing involved)
    Mask energy signature is working (just perhaps not as powerfully as you'd prefer)
    Science team works great except that it isn't functional during viral matrix (which they said is going to be changed)
    Can't speak to the others as I haven't used them.

1) Do you need someone to tell you what the difference between broken and not my cup 'o tea is?
    2) I repeat, why are you moaning for a respec instead of moaning for the skills to be fixed. If they are "fixed" there is zero need for a respec right?

Seems you're only interested in a respec and figure if you scream loud enough about something moderately related you might drum up enough support to force it to happen. But please, ignore the valid points I made and only address some minor detail that I took slightly out of context; that'll buy you cred.
    edited February 2010
    Dollars to donuts they don't have re-specs coded yet. If you ask really nicely, I think a GM could do a character wipe for you, would you like that instead? :p
    edited February 2010
    thevedis wrote: »
    they havent even said theyd put themn in the c store, but people assume they will(even i do)

fact is, if its in game, you should never need the c store anyway for it so who cares

Um..yea Stormshade said they would be available in the Store. wow.
    edited February 2010
    thevedis wrote: »
    how quickly people forget that we were already promised in game, non c store respecs, just that they had to code it first

Which is the problem... This is a standard for a game with a skill cap in it. Too bad this game wasn't designed around one huh?
    edited February 2010

If thats the case ... thanks for the great game thats ridiculous.
    edited February 2010
    ValcyrVexx wrote: »
    Which is the problem... This is a standard for a game with a skill cap in it. Too bad this game wasn't designed around one huh?

End of discussion.
    edited February 2010
    Cramoisi wrote:
    If thats the case ... thanks for the great game thats ridiculous.

its not the case
    stormshade stated they would have it in game, for in game resources
    and that they had no plans for a c store one

kilo is just stirring it up at this point
    edited February 2010

Nope he never confirmed it. The only thing he confirmed was that respecs will be available in game. ;)
This discussion has been closed.