test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login Que now?

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    823 of 1037 at the moment.....but if (and thats a BIG if) it means i can ACTUALLY GET IN TO SOL SYSTEM instead of locking up at 90% once i log in then im ok with it
    edited February 2010
    Finnaly got in after 30 mins - 2mins later login screen I'am dun for today this is insane.
    edited February 2010
    no problems with queues here, just 30min waits to load sol, and 10mins waits to load anything else. me thinks there needs to be somewhere other than sol for everyone to start in and respawn in and everything else in.
    edited February 2010
    Motokorth wrote: »
    They had a queue in since head start. You have two choices either accept the queue or let the servers crash and burn while we wait for the new hardware to be added.

During release of new expansions wow get's queues on some of the popular servers and they are way past beta.

And then Blizzard gives you free transfers off that realm to a lower pop realm to balance the populations. Or, for the inattentive and brainless layman (to quote Calvin and Hobbes), they fix the problem. Now, this is the first queue I've seen since starting to play. However, if, as someone in another thread said, the queues have been happening since the head start a week ago, then by now one of two things should have happened.

Either the underlying problem should have been fixed, or restitution offered.
    edited February 2010
    The whole thing stinks, i have been playing for a couple of hours now and then oh look im kicked twice and now am sat in the que waiting to play again, does this mean we are only le in for few hours at a time before we must get out?

SORT IT OUT CRYPTIC this is getting beyond the joke now with the server problmes.
    edited February 2010
    how about a mini game on the load screen, queue screens? battle ship anyone?
    edited February 2010
    awesome...dinner was puched back, i got in, i decided to enter a system from warp space and BAM - i'm booted, and the game tells me that the server is full. I was in the game and it tells me its full and puts me into the f'n que. fix your game cyrptic.
    edited February 2010
    Got DC'd from the game...
    Now I'm 1046th in queue.... yay
    edited February 2010
    I can normally tolerate login queues. They're annoying, but part of playing an online game when it's busy. The problem comes with the fact that I still regularly get disconnected when I zone anywhere, then get stuck at place 646 in a queue. That renders the game unplayable for me, especially when it comes to teaming.
    edited February 2010
    I agree this is getting stupid. I understand they need more capacity but come on I was playing and got dissconnected (there fault) Now I have to wait 700 ppl before I can get back in just ridiculas:mad:
    edited February 2010
    I've been in queue for 30 minutes now.. still 400 people to go. Given how often I get disconnected from the server, I don't think I will be playing very much this weekend. Combined with the head start and open beta, I think I've spent more time TRYING to play this game than ACTUALLY playing it.
    edited February 2010
    879......... u know i played wow when it first started and yes there where queues for the first couple weeks untill it was sorted but if this means im gonna have to get up really early and litrally hold a space for myself then im gonna start getting really angry for a game thats released world wide u should really have more capacity plus even when u get into the game it slowly dies as more join in this really isnt on. We are ALL paying for this now ive looked forward to this game for almost a year it would be a real shame for me to withdraw my support so soon.......
    edited February 2010
    seems there are more forces at work here...they need to repair the login..and the in game..booting of players.
    doubtful that 1 fix will correct either..let alone all. i do wish they would hurry and solve SOMETHING tho....as this is the 1st month..we r not playing consistantly and burning down our free month. hope they comphensate us for that .:mad:
    edited February 2010
    1004 of 1047..... After getting kicked off the server :( Geeeez this sucks.
    I'm thinking maybe it is best to NOT pay for a subscription and hold off for a few months while they get everything sorted out. I was really looking forward to playing this game, but this is very frustrating!

I understand they were not prepared and I'm not going to whine and curse them... But if I had done something like this in my job (I work in IT), I would have been in a lot of trouble, for not being prepared that is.

OHHHHH 992 out of 1052. Slowly getting there. I feel like the Voyager stuck 70000 light years from home...... with a broken engine. :D
    edited February 2010
    SUX that we r burning OUR FREE MONTH, while they repair this !!
    edited February 2010
    Well I am at position 920 something. It is kind of a hassle, but I am very glad the game is popular. I'm sure it will get sorted out pretty soon.
    edited February 2010
    Why are we paying again? Ho right... TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE DAMN THING!!!
    edited February 2010
    Whatever happened to increased server capacity being put in on the weekend? Seriously people are here to stare at a play, not stare at a screen and do nothing.
    edited February 2010
    Sick of this now 40 mins and still wating ......i could say only the english would pay to que but i know its not just us this time..................:)
    edited February 2010
    for most MMORPG releases the stability is actually pretty good

most of you obviously never beta'd or played Shadowbane

Then you would have something to complain about...everytime you built a city or destroyed a city the entire server would crash
    edited February 2010
    <--- Paying to play Beta Tester
    edited February 2010
    Warthorn wrote:
    Why are we paying again? Ho right... TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE DAMN THING!!!

They will just wait and all the people QUEing will quit or log out and voila they save money on new hardware.

:confused:Maybe their not as Stupid as we think....
    edited February 2010
    Q-u-e-u-e ...
    edited February 2010
    hmmm, I don't mind been waiting atleast 40 mins. But, its okay since i can use the steam overlay to browse the web :O

Edit; 99 of 1081!
    edited February 2010
    I work so I can only play either in the morning or after super, today in the morning the server was down and now this... might as well cancel my subscription...:mad:
    edited February 2010
    :mad: I thought we were getting NEW HARDWARE THIS weekend !! :mad:
    edited February 2010
    I cant understand why we get kicked from the game, then be in a queue of 1000+...I mean are they taking preference to other players in the server country, cause its either a emergency down time or this....but it always happens at the same time for me in the UK...guess they dont care about the rest of us !
    edited February 2010
    PEBKAC tbh
    edited February 2010
    Okay, I'm curious as to when the queues started this weekend. I've been in and out all day today and have never hit one of the queues. I just lost my internet connection twice in the past 30 minutes and I still didn't see a queue. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I'm trying to understand why I bypassed it while others seem to be stuck in a long queue.
    edited February 2010
    Anyone remember Anarchy Online Launch??