test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any female gamers here?

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    yup yup, just look at our chests. If our avatars are not stacked like a cheap TRIBBLE star chances are pretty good it doesn't belong to a shim. :D

I met an exception to this rule once. She was a clan-mate from Lineage II. I asked her once why she played a dark elf (Lineage II's "TRIBBLE star build" race). She replied that dark elves were physically shaped more like her than the other races. I thought "yeah, right!" They have very exaggerated proportions- like, cartoon level exaggeration. No way a real person is shaped like that.

Then I met her. Turns out she was telling the truth! LOL

Of course, she very well may be the only exception to your rule.

That was a fun week.
    edited February 2010
    Run ladies run!

It is a trap!
    edited February 2010
    The last girl i dated was a super hot nympho...which is why i stuck around for almost a year and a half. But she is the craziest person i have ever met. Like i mean insane....i'm sure clinically. But i finally accepted the fact i need something better and left ;)

Now i'm bitter, and think all you ladies are a little nuts. which seems to be imparring my efforts to meet a nice young lady lol

oh well.... ;)

Sorry to bring the serious here, but I had a similar experience and it sounds like fun and games until it happens to you. My problem was that she would want it all the time, then feel guilty about it and round and round it went so I never knew what the hell was going on. And it made it hard for me to connect with anyone after that. We lasted two years and I was sinlge for about 6 months afterwards when I met a girl who turned out to be a little unhinged. Great luck. Finally met my wife after being single for about 3 years. And I've never been happier.

The twist here is, we met playing WoW. I bumped into her in STV and said "Nice hat". Seriously. Just had our 1 year anniversary in September, and we've been together 4 years now.

My feeling is that meeting someone online boils the relationship down to whether or not you engage with someone on an intellectual level. Do they like the same things? Do they find you funny? Meeting someone IRL can bring in factors such as physical appearance which can either put you off or turn you on, but for the wrong reasons, clouding you from what is really important in a relationship. Anyway, just in case some of you are as sappy as me here is a link to one of our wedding photos. CLICKY (I apologise for my hair)
    edited February 2010
    Rabidfish wrote: »
    Sorry to bring the serious here, but I had a similar experience and it sounds like fun and games until it happens to you. My problem was that she would want it all the time, then feel guilty about it and round and round it went so I never knew what the hell was going on. And it made it hard for me to connect with anyone after that. We lasted two years and I was sinlge for about 6 months afterwards when I met a girl who turned out to be a little unhinged. Great luck. Finally met my wife after being single for about 3 years. And I've never been happier.

The twist here is, we met playing WoW. I bumped into her in STV and said "Nice hat". Seriously. Just had our 1 year anniversary in September, and we've been together 4 years now.

My feeling is that meeting someone online boils the relationship down to whether or not you engage with someone on an intellectual level. Do they like the same things? Do they find you funny? Meeting someone IRL can bring in factors such as physical appearance which can either put you off or turn you on, but for the wrong reasons, clouding you from what is really important in a relationship. Anyway, just in case some of you are as sappy as me here is a link to one of our wedding photos. CLICKY (I apologise for my hair)

Apology accepted ;)
    jk

Cool story!

Wanting it all the time was NOT a bad thing! lol Thats why we lasted as long as we did. 4x a day minimum was awesome! The problem was when i had to talk to her...she was insane!! If we were not having sex, we were fighting about her crazy paranoid fantasies about how everyone is out to get her! etc...
    I'm not the type to bad mouth my ex's so i wont give example of her crazy...

but i am completely afraid to meet a new girl, for fear that they are simply hiding the crazy....and it wont be apparent till after its too late!

I'm not opposed to meeting a girl online. In all honesty...if i can find someone i can relate to, have fun with...and is not insecure or jealous about the attention i often get online, or locally performing....then i'd marry her! with or without 4x a day lmao...
    i just want a partner i can have fun with and have things in common with! but finding someone as odd and random as me....is a challenge.
    edited February 2010
    I promise that having a uterus does not raise the incidence of crazy. I have one and I'm perfectly normal. Right, Mr. Sock?

Sock puppet nods enthusiastically.

See?
    edited February 2010
    Losbullitt wrote: »
    Best advice? Be social.

Second best advice: Bring Chocolate.
    edited February 2010
    zarlak wrote: »
    i have no grip on reality, i fly around space, shoot lasers at people, time travel through magic gates that talk to me and fight aliens every day in both space and exotic planets

in some places they would put me in rehab for telling thm this

LMAO its truee!!
    edited February 2010
    I promise that having a uterus does not raise the incidence of crazy. I have one and I'm perfectly normal. Right, Mr. Sock?

See?

i like you....u make me smile
    edited February 2010

See?

This post is full of win
    edited February 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Second best advice: Bring Chocolate.

18 again has the best line in a movie ever:
    "You can raid my dungeon any time".
    edited February 2010

See?

You win my special prize.
    edited February 2010
    I win a prize? :D

What is it?
    edited February 2010

What is it?

a tribble!
    edited February 2010

What is it?

An unending torrent of phone calls consisting of nothing but heavy breathing.
    edited February 2010
    I found a tribble in a cave yesterday. I don't know what to do with it.
    edited February 2010
    Khorak wrote: »
    An unending torrent of phone calls consisting of nothing but heavy breathing.

/vader breathing
    edited February 2010
    /vader breathing
    Chat got that on her phone for when people not in her number list calls. :D
    edited February 2010
    I found a tribble in a cave yesterday. I don't know what to do with it.

through it at klingons...they love them!
    true story
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Chat got that on her phone for when people not in her number list calls. :D

Pics of said Chat or BS
    edited February 2010
    Pics of said Chat or BS
    Look in that other thread.
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Look in that other thread.

Too lazy. Just repost here.
    edited February 2010
    Hmmm... Nah. :)
    edited February 2010
    haha god i dont know what im doing!
    edited February 2010

your loss mate....

She's a real hottie...
    or is she?

Guess you'll never know!!! Muahahahahaha
    edited February 2010
    FFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffff UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    edited February 2010
    your loss mate....

She's a real hottie...
    or is she?

Guess you'll never know!!! Muahahahahaha
    With that nose Chat is a nottie.
    edited February 2010
    I am a male gamer.

It's not a survey, you just wanna stalk someone.
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    With that nose Chat is a nottie.

Found it. Loved it. Will marry.
    edited February 2010
    I don't know, think that his OP would be kinda creepy, like predator-stalker creepy, and no not a female gamer, male here.
    edited February 2010
    Gillwynd wrote: »
    It's not a survey, you just wanna stalk someone.

Ah, someone else thinks so too.