Already getting married to someone.
    ChampOne wrote: »
    Ah, someone else thinks so too.
    Most people think so. :p
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:

I wish you'd tell me when you make these decisions for us.
    edited February 2010
    Khorak wrote: »
    I wish you'd tell me when you make these decisions for us.
    ...*slaps Khorak*
    edited February 2010
    scary. mini-chats everywhere.
    edited February 2010
    Losbullitt wrote: »
    scary. mini-chats everywhere.
    Chat? Chat wants Chat.
    Are we Chat yet?! If you Chat one more time Chat is going to Chat over!
    Chat made Chat for Chat. Chat hates Chat... *Chantrum*

:D
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:

What did I tell you about pushing me, hm?
    edited February 2010
    picard.jpg
    edited February 2010
    What did I tell you about pushing me, hm?
    It's a fun and enjoyable thing to do?
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    It's a fun and enjoyable thing to do?

LOL okay, I gotta give you a fist bump on the paraphrased Firefly quote.

Still, don't you think setting the date is something we should do together?
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Chat? Chat wants Chat.
    Are we Chat yet?! If you Chat one more time Chat is going to Chat over!
    Chat made Chat for Chat. Chat hates Chat... *Chantrum*

:D

Shouldn't it be a Chatrum? Chant might resent you taking her Chantrum away from her. ;)
    edited February 2010
    LOL okay, I gotta give you a fist bump on the paraphrased Firefly quote.

Still, don't you think setting the date is something we should do together?
    Who are you?
    Haggard wrote: »
    Shouldn't it be a Chatrum? Chant might resent you taking her Chantrum away from her. ;)
    Spelling is optional! *kicks Haggard off a cliff*
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Spelling is optional! *kicks Haggard off a cliff*

Oh, like *that's* never happened to me before. :D
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Who are you?

Is that an existential question? Or more of a 50 First Dates reference? See, this is why I don't think we should rush the wedding.

But to answer your question- I'm the guy who invented LOLTribbles. Who are you?
    edited February 2010
    Haggard wrote: »
    Oh, like *that's* never happened to me before. :D
    And you enjoy it!
    Is that an existential question? Or more of a 50 First Dates reference? See, this is why I don't think we should rush the wedding.

But to answer your question- I'm the guy who invented LOLTribbles. Who are you?
    'kay.

Who am I? I'm Spider-man.
    edited February 2010
    um............ Does happily married and female count here..... (sings: En Vogue- Never Gonna Get It...) :p
    edited February 2010
    silly humans...I don't belong on this planet
    edited February 2010
    um............ Does happily married and female count here..... (sings: En Vogue- Never Gonna Get It...) :p

No. Happily married females don't count because the OP was looking for a date :D

And Chat... Holy TRIBBLE! How many avvies are you up to now? And in only, like, a month.
    edited February 2010
    Why are you singing when you should be in the kitchen? Oh you are singing along to the radio next to the stove.
    Good girl. *friendly pat on the behind*

Eeew... Did Chat just go manly?
    sintar07 wrote: »
    And Chat... Holy TRIBBLE! How many avvies are you up to now? And in only, like, a month.
    Many?
    Got several more but going through favorites atm. :D
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Who am I? I'm Spider-man.

My, Spider-Man, what big ears you have! Are you an elephant spider?
    edited February 2010
    I don't know what the difference would be between girl and guy gamers. We both game, and we're obviously both here for Star Trek right?
    edited February 2010
    the difference would be moobs or TRIBBLE I think......I am sure....yeah
    edited February 2010
    I don't know what the difference would be between girl and guy gamers.

Males & females approach pretty much everything in a different way. We are designed differently, our brains are wired differently, and we think differently. The differences you can see by looking at the outside only just scratch the surface.

I think the main reason most of us want to know who is male & who is female, is because we treat men & women differently- and so we should. The differences may be subtle, but they are important.

Age, race, nationality, religion, culture- all of these things can be set aside, overlooked, or ignored in the online community- but our gender is a very integral part of who we are.

I very much enjoy the differences.
    edited February 2010
    Males & females approach pretty much everything in a different way. We are designed differently, our brains are wired differently, and we think differently. The differences you can see by looking at the outside only just scratch the surface.

I think the main reason most of us want to know who is male & who is female, is because we treat men & women differently- and so we should. The differences may be subtle, but they are important.

Age, race, nationality, religion, culture- all of these things can be set aside, overlooked, or ignored in the online community- but our gender is a very integral part of who we are.

This is pretty much completely and perfectly unlike the truth.
    edited February 2010

So you are saying we shouldn't treat men and women equally.
    edited February 2010
    Hee, look under your shoe Rusty, you pretty much just stepped in it
    edited February 2010
    if u dont think that is true then obviously u have never been married or probably been in a long-term relationship (i dont know never been in a long term relationshiop myself so just a guess) if girls brains were wired just liek a guys it would be so easy to understand some of the things they try and tell u
    edited February 2010
    if u dont think that is true then obviously u have never been married or probably been in a long-term relationship (i dont know never been in a long term relationshiop myself so just a guess) if girls brains were wired just liek a guys it would be so easy to understand some of the things they try and tell u

While my first impulse is simply to respond with FAIL, further consideration suggests some benefit could be obtained by elucidating the illogic of this statement.

To wit: Men fight. Men fight over which sports team is best. Men fight over poorly constructed sentences. Take a jaunt over to CNN. Much of what you see there is political bickering. in spite of a growing female representation most of the partisanship was created by men to manipulate other men. Then there's politics by other means. That is "War." That's has, historically, been men sending other men to die over a disagreement they had with still other men.

The point is, if your logic obtained none of that would have ever happened, because men would understand each other. The "Woman as Other" is a myth based on simple fear.

One should note, I did not say women's brains were "wired" like men's. They, in fact, are not. But the differences do not show a significant variance, except in a few narrow areas (such as spacial perception and lingusitics) and even in those areas the variance is only marginally above noise (in other words, men are slightly better at geometry and women slightly better at communication, but that's only on a very broad scale. Odds are any particular woman or man would be no better than average).

SCIENCE
    edited February 2010
    Maverisms wrote: »
    While my first impulse is simply to respond with FAIL, further consideration suggests some benefit could be obtained by elucidating the illogic of this statement.

To wit: Men fight. Men fight over which sports team is best. Men fight over poorly constructed sentences. Take a jaunt over to CNN. Much of what you see there is political bickering. in spite of a growing female representation most of the partisanship was created by men to manipulate other men. Then there's politics by other means. That is "War." That's has, historically, been men sending other men to die over a disagreement they had with still other men.

The point is, if your logic obtained none of that would have ever happened, because men would understand each other. The "Woman as Other" is a myth based on simple fear.

One should note, I did not say women's brains were "wired" like men's. They, in fact, are not. But the differences do not show a significant variance, except in a few narrow areas (such as spacial perception and lingusitics) and even in those areas the variance is only marginally above noise (in other words, men are slightly better at geometry and women slightly better at communication, but that's only on a very broad scale. Odds are any particular woman or man would be no better than average).

SCIENCE

tl;dr

thesis responses are lulz
    edited February 2010
    tl;dr

thesis responses are lulz

You wrote the first thesis response.

lulz responses are the actions of small minds with smaller *****es. If you can't play, stay home.
    edited February 2010
    Maverisms wrote: »
    You wrote the first thesis response.

lulz responses are the actions of small minds with smaller *****es. If you can't play, stay home.

Haha dont be jealous :)