test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Promotion/adavnce Next Rank

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello, I like to report a bug in being promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander. I was in the middle of a mission when I reached level 10 as a lieutenant. Rather then heading back for my Promotion to Lieutenant Commander I pressed on completing 5 more missions which brought me up to Lieutenant level 13. I headed back to Earth Star Base but the report to Admiral Quin hail message was gone. The game reads that I up to Lieutenant Commander but I still retaining the rank of Lieutenant.

Gents, should I submit a trouble ticket?

Kestrel Falcon

Semper Fidelis

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Strange have you hailed star fleet and taken the rank upgrade mission?
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hello, I purchased the GameStop exclusive TOS Connie Ship but haven't figured out I retrieve the ship. Someone had answered my previous post about going to the "C" Store and find it there. I did and accepted it. But I lost as to how about going to select that specific ship. Addidtionally, I had a promotion problem which I addressed in a separate post. I currently flying around in the Mirrada class (light cruiser) at Lieutenant level 13. Oh I did head up stairs where you can select ship types but no luck there. Does this mean I must create a new character to use the ship?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kestrel Falcon

Semper Fidelis