test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Joined Trill-D2D Deluxe Digital Edition

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Didn't get it.
It's not in the c-store, inventory, nor in the character creation species selections.
Yes, I got the proper retail key and activated it.
I did get all of the other bonus items, however.
Anybody else have this problem?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes, I have the same problem, played Beta, was :mad: because I found out to Joined Trill was not available in headstart and now it's bugged....Also missing the 360 degree weapons battery and the emotes.....:confused::mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    When I tried to send a complaint to D2D in their Customer Support section, it wouldn't recognize my account name or password.
    "Our records indicate that this email is not associated with any active account."
    Ooooh, really?
    This email response came to me less than an hour after they sent me an email with my retail key.
    Imagine that.
    Guess I have to resolve this through Crytic.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    My Direct2Drive retail key appears to be the same one they sent me from when I pre-ordered the digital deluxe version and got into open beta...I have already activated the key, but I still do not have anyt of the pre-order bonus items

Star Trek Online
    Download Game Client
    Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
    * Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription

Subscriptions

• Options
    edited February 2010
    And resolved...The email I received from Direct2Drive was wrong. It included my pre-order (open beta) key and not the actual activation key. After logging in to my account on Direct2Drive, I found a second key under a different link that was also labeled wrong...

Either way, at least it is working now and it took all of 10 seconds for me to receive a confirmation email from STO that I was activated and received my bonus 500 C-Store points et all