test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship customization is broken.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After the initial free change for my ship I have not been able to change anything. I have the resources required and it lets me press "Save". But it doesn't save the changes, however. Very, veeeery annoying since I accidentally picked pink somehow as a colour on my ship...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There is a bug where the actual cost to customise your ship is significantly higher than the figure it says on the screen, 5 times higher. So it is probably not letting you do it due to insufficient funds, even though it looks like you have enough.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    There is a bug where the actual cost to customise your ship is significantly higher than the figure it says on the screen, 5 times higher. So it is probably not letting you do it due to insufficient funds, even though it looks like you have enough.

I doubt it. I've got around 2.000 "Energy Credits" and all I'm trying to do is change one of the sub-colours.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have the same issue. Cannot save my ship changes and also cannot save my uniform changes.

I am fairly sure it even took my money from the uniform change...I hit purchase (no purchase button for the ship changes) and no visible changes.

I re-clicked the uniform vendor and it showed my changes on the edit screen but not live...even after logging out and back in.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    No official reply on this?
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Hmm...and I thought that was just me seeing that, but I just figured I wasn't paying attention. :o I changed my Exconstivesper into just a straight Vesper earlier today and it stuck fine for me.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have a couple of tickets open on this, and it's mentioned elsewhere in the forums.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I vaguely remember reading another post regarding this and someone suggested trying it on DS9 instead of Sol, as the Sol one is bugged?

I haven't tried this myself, but there was definitely another post on this and that was a suggestion that worked in that case.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tried the DS9 one myself this evening, wouldn't let the changes stick :(