test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Original Star Trek Uniform Set, Only male version???

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
WHY do the girl characters wear Guys TOS uniforms?? That is not how TOS was...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There was a post somewhere earlier about this, the devs mentioned it's bugged and are working on it.
    edited February 2010
    There was a post somewhere earlier about this, the devs mentioned it's bugged and are working on it.

I tried looking through the posts, couldn't find any. Sorry if its a repeat question.

Wish they Pinned the topic :/ Some of the important stuff need to be pinned badly.
    edited February 2010
    no worries, I found it in the Dev tracker area after I did the same thing as you and someone else told me about the post, it's probably burried under a billion threads by now.
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, dev tracker is your friend... when i saw stuff not working correctly i just went in there and skimmed for issues i was having.
    edited February 2010
    I cant even get my other characters to wear the original uniform top...l did notice there was a post saying it was bugged and thats why you cant get mini skirts but they wont let me apply the top either :(
    edited February 2010
    They're fixing the mini-skirts but are they also fixing the upper half of the dress? It was a lower cut collar after all.
    edited February 2010
    Jawa_Juice wrote: »
    I cant even get my other characters to wear the original uniform top...l did notice there was a post saying it was bugged and thats why you cant get mini skirts but they wont let me apply the top either :(

Yeah, it only works on player characters right now, the top, none of it works for the BOffs, same goes for DS9 and TNG uniforms from collectors.
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, it only works on player characters right now, the top, none of it works for the BOffs, same goes for DS9 and TNG uniforms from collectors.

Hopefully it all gets fixed soon.