test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else missing Gamestop Bonus items?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I bought the Digital Deluxe version from Gamestop. So far all I have are the bonus costumes. None of the other content at all.

I'm supposed to get http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76783

The Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition comes with:

* Original Star Trek Uniform Set: Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).
* Exclusive “KHAAAN!” Emote: An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk’s unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry… “KHAAAN!”
* Exclusive Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote: Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture –the blood wine toast.
* Unique Registry Prefix: Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus.4
* Unique Ship Item: Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.
* Open Beta Access: This is only available when you preorder. Open Beta starts on January 12th 2010
* Early Star Program: This is only available when you pre-order

And the Constitution class ship also. (which I now notice they say will be on the c-store once I complete the tutorial.)

Well, for me, the "KHAAAN!" emote doesn't do anything at all. Is it bugged? All that happens is that my character says "KHAAAN!" in chat. But no character movement/animation for it at all.

Also dont see my Automated Defense battery anywhere.

I emailed gamestop, and will update when they respond. Just seeing if anyone else has the issue. (and no, im not blaming cryptic for this one at all)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ahh, found the issue.

ALL of the bonus content is on the c-store.

Why the hell would I look for my items on the cryptic store. I wasnt planning on buying more stuff.

Not the best way to handle the bonus content really.
    edited February 2010
    Im having the same problem...when you say c store, do you mean c store in game? as in clicking on the arrow on the mini map etc?
    edited February 2010
    I've been looking for my Connie too, what's c-store?
    edited February 2010
    I have the same problem.. except.. the stuff is not in my Cstore.

To find the C-store go in game.. on your map.. click the down arrow.. then you will find it.. your items ashould be in the special items section.. mine are not.

I entered my retail key and added a subscription.. still nothing.. I got the Atari Direct download.
    edited February 2010
    cokeman wrote: »

To find the C-store go in game.. on your map.. click the down arrow.. then you will find it.. your items ashould be in the special items section.. mine are not.

I entered my retail key and added a subscription.. still nothing.. I got the Atari Direct download.

Thanks, I will check that out tonight.
    edited February 2010
    I agree putting items we already own in the C-store is a pretty bad way of handling things. Actually I'm beginning to think with all the problems that giving each place different preorder items wasn't such a good idea at all.
    edited February 2010
    cokeman wrote: »

Did you enter your retail key? Just in case, here's my post on it.
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=1898601#post1898601