test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patrol The Orion Sector Bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Yo is anyone else have a problem with patrol the orion sector? Everytime I complete the Kinjer and Una system patrols objectives, it will not go away after I depart the systems, therefore I cannot hand it in to complete. Help!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    DKizz wrote: »
    Yo is anyone else have a problem with patrol the orion sector? Everytime I complete the Kinjer and Una system patrols objectives, it will not go away after I depart the systems, therefore I cannot hand it in to complete. Help!

yes I am also having this problem I also put a ticket in and wrote to Stormshade to see if its getting taken care of so far nothing from anyone.....
    edited February 2010
    DKizz wrote: »

I have the same problem. I noticed when I completed the other systems in the Orion Sector, Sulu would come on screen to congratulate me. After I completed Una and Kinjer, a female in a blue uniform would advise me I've completed the mission and ask if I wanted to exit the system. There might be the problem/bug with Sulu not acknowledging the mission completion. :(
    edited February 2010
    ok this is something to try.. you have to be lvl 4 or above for the Orion Sector. I stayed up till 6am figuring this out. Once lvl 4 Kinjer is open and close to lvl 5 Una works.. try this if this does not work then its more to this than i thought.
    edited February 2010
    Sirjohn45 wrote: »
    ok this is something to try.. you have to be lvl 4 or above for the Orion Sector. I stayed up till 6am figuring this out. Once lvl 4 Kinjer is open and close to lvl 5 Una works.. try this if this does not work then its more to this than i thought.

Thanks for the work-around, but this bug should be fixed...shouldn't it?!?
    edited February 2010
    bumptey bump bump
    edited February 2010
    McCullder wrote:
    bumptey bump bump

doin' the bump. :)
    edited February 2010
    Samson wrote: »
    doin' the bump. :)

I have completed both mission numerous times and its getting very old when then fail to complete.

If it is a case you must be a certain level to complete them its surely TRIBBLE to give u the mission at a low level.
    edited February 2010
    I agree, they shouldn't even offer this mission at a low level unless you can complete it. There is prob a lock out from fully completing it until you reach 5 or something. I'm just glad I am not the only one dealing with this, I hope they fix it soon!
    edited February 2010
    my bad it does have a rank requirement. my apologies!