test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is my Borg Bridge Officer?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello,

My Amazon pre-order arrived but there is not separate code, only the retail key. Will I still get the Borg? If so, where can I find it in game?

If I need a separate code, how can I get it if it was not sent to me in the box?

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I got mine by entering the retail code I got in my manual, it seems they are attached to your account that way.
    edited February 2010
    Entered my code, claimed it at the C-STORE but my BO wasn't on my ship or anything... is there somewhere I'm supposed to get it? or is it a bug that it didn't appear?
    edited February 2010
    Doesn't matter anyways as the Borg BO is nothing more than an engineering officer with generic abilities that ANYONE can get. Not the ones that we were told about and promised.
    edited February 2010
    Verkruk wrote: »
    Doesn't matter anyways as the Borg BO is nothing more than an engineering officer with generic abilities that ANYONE can get. Not the ones that we were told about and promised.

Wow! Your complaint totally solves my problem! Who gives a ****. It's a pre-order bonus. It's not like I paid extra to Amazon for it. I work for Gamestop. It was my preference. Big deal! Now if someone has something constructive to say. I'm all ears. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
    edited February 2010
    Where it the C-Store? Sorry for the noob question.
    edited February 2010
    Where it the C-Store? Sorry for the noob question.

Type /cstore or click the arrow on the lower right hand side of your minimap. A drop down will pop up with cstore in it. It's under the special items tab.
    edited February 2010
    Okay, I found the CStore and activated my Borg but I couldn't find how to choose him during the mission to choose my first Bridge Officer. I think I wound up with the Bolian. Any advice?

Thanks guys, you are helping me a lot :-)
    edited February 2010
    I'm in the same boat. I already have a Lt. 7 and want a BOFF to go with my BC. Can't find info as to how/where to get it though. So I though I'd post here.
    edited February 2010
    I am having the a similar issue. I went through the c-store, acquired the Borg Bridge Officer, and when I went to the assignments screen it was not there. When I tried to access the BBOF again I was told the item could only be purchased once per character.
    edited February 2010
    I am having the same problem. I bought the borg bo but can find where to claim her.
    edited February 2010
    I got the Borg BO Free from pre ordering from Amazon. I claimed her in the C-Store after activating the code that came in my retail box and she showed as an item in my inventory, and then I right clicked to "equip" And she then worked like any new officers.

But she has no unique Borg abilities that show up any where. She seems only cosmetically different

Curious.
    edited February 2010
    Nevermind, it is in your inventory.
    edited February 2010
    Solved. Sexy Borg Broad FTW!
    edited February 2010
    Thanks guys!
    edited February 2010
    The Borg officer is not in my inventory or in the C-Store... Any other ideas guys?