SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
HELp, when i try to enter the cd key it says account service is temp down
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Same. I'm about to give this game away and never play another Cryptic game ever.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    same here and now it says "This product key is already active, it cannot be used again." but not add to my account
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    their sub server is down.. may not be ready til tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I AM GETTING ANGERY! this is not cool billing service down, sub service down, game server minaswell be down to!.. come on guys.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    They should have know this would happen and be ready for it. Epic fail. makes me think I have blown my money for a TRIBBLE game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I sick of hearing people say "It's normal for MMO's to launch like this"
    I for one think that if we are paying for access we should expect access.

No working service should mean no charge for downtime.
    That goes for lack of access to subscription activations
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i kept hitting the button and finally worked ARG!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I just entered three retail keys and it went smooth as silk...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Only thing you can do is keep trying to push it through or wait until tonight. Welcome to launch day of an MMO folks.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I TRIED TO ENTER MY CODE ASWELL AND IT DID NOT WORK..i WILL TRY IT AGAIN IF IT TOOK 3 TIMES.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Funny... get as far as to adding key then it ask for me to pay extra for another 30 days... didn't this game come with 30 days free? Or is this another 'micro transaction' we have to suffer?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ive seen servers down and lag and everything but i have never seen the billing go down, that should be there primary focus since its there form of reveune
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Complete and utter BS If I hadnt bought it digitally I would seriously return the game. At this point if your making an mmo and are not prepared for launch day billing and subscriptions you need to hang it up. FFS even a rat learns by trial and error....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    *sigh* I either get billing down or when it looks like its going through I get this stupid "error processing your request" thing. With of course no explanation
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Aye. 19:50 here in the uk and the account server seems to be rather bothered, :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    a few min inbetween....took me 3 times

i waited 5min inbetween

good luck

sry forgot to add that I got a msg saying server was down
    but it reg my number anyway :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It's not down - just overloaded. I tried a couple of times and it worked.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jesus, this is TRIBBLE. C'mon Cryptic. Don't make me regret getting this game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Valkadesh wrote:
    *sigh* I either get billing down or when it looks like its going through I get this stupid "error processing your request" thing. With of course no explanation

"with of course no explanation" ROFL ya thats just horrid
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    yea now i keep getting the error processing your request lol this is fun....I should get popcorn and watch the mayhem

Edit: now everything offline...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Complete and utter BS If I hadnt bought it digitally I would seriously return the game. At this point if your making an mmo and are not prepared for launch day billing and subscriptions you need to hang it up. FFS even a rat learns by trial and error....

I can understand the main game servers getting lagged form launch day but if they can't even keep the subscription server up to activate new customers....

Hell even the forums are timing out and the PM mail service keeps going down
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have been on hold waiting for billing support for 90 minutes. Guess I will just go play some Warhammer since it doesn't look like Cryptic was prepared for the launch. :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    for those that have their key in, was it from gamestop? or where did you purchase, wondering if a trend it cropping up
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This is about the last straw with me. Ive tried being patient and not bashing. However ths sucks my key first said that the processing was down and now it says that my key has already been used. I suppose it is time to send them a message asking for my money back or a key that will work or for them to fix this thing now that its live. Sucks even worse as I was enjoying it before this.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    CO_Starks wrote:
    I sick of hearing people say "It's normal for MMO's to launch like this"
    I for one think that if we are paying for access we should expect access.

No working service should mean no charge for downtime.
    That goes for lack of access to subscription activations
    Well, the gametime you bought starts running down at the moment you are able to activate the key. Reinburses itsself you see? And yes, you are talking about the first few hours of an MMO launch, i'm actually surprised the website isn't down or running slow yet..

The gameservers are handeling it well though, It's still running smooth without any lag worth mentioning.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    absolute TRIBBLE! i have been playing MMOs since Asheron's Call..and it has never been this bad. WTF did i put down money for again...oh yeah bad planning and service~

BTW - I get the same 2 errors...and I have been on Support hold for 40 mins and counting~
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    with all the bugs, crashes, the fact that the headstart isnt a headstart if you want to use your preorder bonus items and the bashing on the forums i have still been patient.

but this is it for me i think.......if the site doesnt want to take my details then fine, i shall go back to a proper MMO that i know works.

Also i heard that some people that keep trying keep getting the small charge to see if the account work which is causing fraud issues for some people!

WAR had a smotther launch than this....just fed up now...i dont have alot of time to play due to work but i'm not prepared to waste time "trying" to play.

Sorry my post isn't helpful but like i say...thats it now
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I almost know my registration key by heart now after attempting to enter it so many times.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I would like to see a clear list of how to get your key and where and how to put it in, I have been searching the posts and I'm now totally confuse about every thing ?!?! I read that the key was mailed out on the 11 of last month, it wasn't to me ! I read you have to go into the C Store I cant find it? I downloaded from D2D and I cant see any thing on there site about it other than I would get it! Why is there not a clear thread on how to get this done I'm really sick of reading about other people in the same boat I want to know how to get it done !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LOSING FAITH IN STO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm getting the subscription server down message too when i try to activate my key. Hope they get them back up soon. Was pretty psyched to play today. :mad:

/KHAAAN!!!