test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Joined Trill race

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have some issues with the getting some of the exclusives. I got most of the in game items say for the uniforms (no TNG DS9) but I did get the TOS uniforms and can change into them. However I do get a funny command line bug on the top of the window to the effect that I am not supposed to be able to wear the TOS uniforms, even though I have both the digi deluxe and gs ce games keys binded to my account. I found it quite funny. Sent it in as a bug notice to the devs. So if you have the same issue as I do fear not your not the only one. And I am afaid I have to aggree with my fellow officer about the FAQ being clear. It is really clear. But I do think that if there is enough people complaining about it not being clear that "We" should dumb it down for them even more. Just to be fair. :o
    edited February 2010
    THeBaka wrote:
    And I am afaid I have to aggree with my fellow officer about the FAQ being clear. It is really clear. But I do think that if there is enough people complaining about it not being clear that "We" should dumb it down for them even more. Just to be fair. :o

hahahaha, fair enough :P
    edited February 2010
    I still haven't gotten my full version game key yet either. I ordered the Deluxe Download version from Atari itself... been checking my mail every 15 minutes for the past few hours.. and nada.. but I don't get off work for another 4 hours or so.. so I will be patient.. for now.. :D
    edited February 2010
    Ok... If you Pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition and have entered your Retail Key your Joined Trill and TOS uniforms are in the Character Creator, not in the C-Store. All of the other stuff is in the C-Store however. This is VERY confusing and I have no idea what possessed them to do it this way but they are there. There are some issues however... The TOS uniforms are missing the Female lower parts(Miniskirts). I hope this helps some of you out as I had to figure it out myself. :confused:

Bren
    edited February 2010
    druid797 wrote:
    I still haven't gotten my full version game key yet either. I ordered the Deluxe Download version from Atari itself... been checking my mail every 15 minutes for the past few hours.. and nada.. but I don't get off work for another 4 hours or so.. so I will be patient.. for now.. :D

Go to the Atari Store, log in with your order # (Found in the Email you got when you preordered) and your password. Click on the disk icon at the bottom of the invoice and your key will be on the next page. That is how I had to get mine as I didn't get an Email either.

The exact link is: http://www.atari.com/cs/

Bren
    edited February 2010
    I got my new key. Attempted to activate and it launches my subscription setup process.

This process dies at the end because everyone is redeeming their keys at the same time and the servers are having issues. It gives a quick message saying this, but Im guessing for those that have tried to activate but were unable, this may be what happened.

Try to activatie it again in a bit is our only option it seems.

For the record, I dont blame Cryptic because their servers are being overloaded. Thats just a fact of life with mmos at launch. Im sure with the cash they have rolling in they will smooth things out.

A sticky explaining the 2 different account keys would still be nice though for those who are still wondering whats up.
    edited February 2010
    skylr616 wrote: »
    hahahaha, fair enough :P

People who question their own perceptions, they are the truly wise. Those that cling to delusions of grandeur, are more often than not the fools.

Or to put it another way for my two esteemed Mensa wannabes

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
    edited February 2010
    @Diekkssus Thanks I got it. Is the joined trill fed only? I checked klingon side and its not available.
    edited February 2010
    cadleo wrote: »
    People who question their own perceptions, they are the truly wise. Those that cling to delusions of grandeur, are more often than not the fools.

Or to put it another way for my two esteemed Mensa wannabes

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

He was actually the third person to disagree (in this thread) with your opinion regarding the alleged ambiguity in the Pre-Order FAQ. But please, do keep trying.

Just silly...
    edited February 2010
    Garrik35 wrote: »
    @Diekkssus Thanks I got it. Is the joined trill fed only? I checked klingon side and its not available.

It is meant to be a Federation AND Klingon faction unlock. If you do not have one in the Klingon faction then you are bugged and (hopefully) should be fixed soon.They have fixed a bunch of other pre-order issues already, so they seem to be on top of things.

Go here for updates on current pre-order issues (and updates).
    edited February 2010
    skylr616 wrote: »
    He was actually the third person to disagree (in this thread) with your opinion regarding the alleged ambiguity in the Pre-Order FAQ. But please, do keep trying.

Just silly...

Keep casting them stones. Im sure your unrelenting ego will protect you from falling shards.
    edited February 2010
    I have the D2D Deluxe Edition, downloaded the client, and entered the retail key. I get a confirmation that I get 30 days free, but there's also an option for the monthly subscription. Without entering a subscription option, I log in, but I don't see the Joined Trill option. Do I need to subscribe first before the bonuses are applied?