test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extreeme loading times

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I had this problem tonight in earth space dock. I could zone in and client who stop responding and crash. My character was basically trapped there. I turned of AA and this seemed to fix the problem.
    edited February 2010
    Well today sucked. I get the game from Game Stop, I install and then the fun starts. 1 hour to finally get my account setup. 1 hour to get the patch and get to the caracter creation screen another hour to make my character(yes that time was me). Then I try to play the game, oh look a loading screen 2 hours later I fell asleep. When I get up for work (I work nights) I get to see my first glimps of the game. Seems while I fell asleep I got into the game and then got diconectted for being idle. I hope Wednesday goes better. :(
    edited February 2010
    I bought the game at gamestop. I put the game in, downloaded the game and created my account. Everything was perfect until i got to character creation. I can do everything i expected and more, but I don't have a model of the character next to my options to see how it looks. i've double checked my drivers. and right now ive been downloading something from my account, "star trek downloader" am i on the right track or what.