test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Slow loading/Transfers

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm continuing to have issues of slow loads when changing areas. It's alot worse during high use times. But even later at night I'm stuck watching load screens.

What kills me is my wife is sitting next to me playing on a slighly older and slow machine and we'll enter the sector at the same time. She loads immediatly and I'm at the load screen for two to three minutes. So it's not server or internet lag.

I've updated everything I can think of and changed as much as I could to mirror her machine. But still i see watching the load screen.

If anyone has an idea of what I could check next or try. I would greatly appreciate it! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I havent been able to play all Sunday or Today, I've tried in off hours, in wee hours of the mornings, even now. The loader sticks at about 3/4ths of the way and that's all she wrote, apparantly.
    edited February 2010
    Mine sticks on entering SOL system. I haven't figured out yet how to get in. It stuck there yesterday and I haven't been able to escape this black hole yet.
    edited February 2010
    Exactly the same issue.
    edited February 2010
    I am trying to login, it says SOL System top left loads to 3/4 and just hangs there.. WHAT THE HELL!!

it was working last night.... HELP!!!
    edited February 2010
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I just un-installed, re-downloaded and re-installed the game and am still stuck in the load screen when i try to login... stupid sol system ughhhH!!!
    edited February 2010
    Yep same here stuck on loading Sol system.
    edited February 2010
    both my guys are stuck on the sol loading screen one since friday and my borg one for over 3 hours now:mad:
    edited February 2010
    I think it has to be a traffic problem with Sol System, but I'm logging into it. If it's instanced, maybe if ya auto queue people for the lowest pop instance, or give us the option of picking the instance. Either Way Please look in on this, the 30 minute - infinity load times are getting a little nerve-racking.:(