test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Treasure Trading Station" mission update bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
IN the mission Treasure Trading Station....

After you talk to the Ferengi, you are to walk around and inspect the station for safety violations....

Unfortunately, only 2 of the 5 blinking areas update after you inspect. Cant go on further witht he mission :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    got the same problem!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Go around the corner, and keep looking. Not all blinking areas will successfully advance the quest (they're not safety violations), and clicking some unlocks other blinking ones, so you have to keep walking around. It's a very annoyingly designed, but afaik functioning, quest.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    also watch had the bug of it not showing that me and another team member completed the mission, and internally showed it but server wise never caught up, tried 4 times in a row, still no luck stuck at the roundup x.x dropping and trying again will advise.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Queb wrote:
    Go around the corner, and keep looking. Not all blinking areas will successfully advance the quest (they're not safety violations), and clicking some unlocks other blinking ones, so you have to keep walking around. It's a very annoyingly designed, but afaik functioning, quest.

Nope that is not the problem, there are two more boxes in the rest of the facility and they are just loot boxes, I spent thirty minutes making sure there was nothing I was missing, I aborted the mission went down again same issue. either 1 the rest of the map is inaccessible due to the bug ( there are a few doors that look like they should open as I can see enemy radar blips in the distance behind them) or 2 the bug exisits wiht the 7 or eight boxes in the first room not showing up as the infractions. Either way you can only get 2 of the five things. I have logged it with cryptic as an error last night will post in here if they send a response. otherwise I suggest moving on to the next mission
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I know for me, I had to be right up on the other three items, they did do the special highlight until right near them, I know the doubo table in the right upper part of the room, the pipes and 4 different cargo containers are there.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    For me in the mission there were two right away in the room, one of which was not a violation. Then I found one in the hall that was also not a violation (not a chest/crate either) and went back into the room and found the rest (they would only blink one at a time).
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I think, iirc, I got the first two easily, then the third was a round table in a corner that I passed several times without realizing was blinking. At 3/5, the doors started blinking, letting me into another area to get the last two.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I just did it, after the pipe, and the container, you need to go to the table, which is located next to the console and the top right. Then go to the the right door, then the left one. After that follow the instuctions. Be aware though, that after the pipe, you need to follow it exactly.