test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Waiting for Target pre-order key / losing out on lifetime subscription!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Ok, so is anybody else still waiting for their pre-order key from Target? I can deal with the fact that I am missing out on the head start weekend, considering the server status appears to be down anyway, but am I going to lose out on the lifetime subscription because of it? If that's the case I am going to be angry.

If Target will not get back to me, then I ask you Cryptic team, extend the lifetime subscription option past the 1st, or remove the pre-order key requirement from signing up for it. Not to be a threatening TRIBBLE, but if someone is willing to instantly plunk down that kind of money for a lifetime service that could dissappear in a year, without even getting a chance to beta test or play it, then quite frankly if I miss out I will just sell my game when it comes to someone else.

A little help here? And yes I have contacted Target, with no response. And I thought I was being smart avoiding GameStop and Walmart.

Thanks

XanaXand
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sucks but I think you should still be fine with the lifetime sub.. so many of us are missing out on headstart weekend because of idiots we bought from.
This discussion has been closed.