test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HeadStart when and were?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
:D I'm laughing because it's better than me giving cryptic a right old gobbing off.

Last night I was so eager to get on at 6pm gmt time at 5:30pm I rushed out to get my tea which was fish and chips "lovely" anyway, so by the time I got back and finished my tea and feeding the pets it was 7pm. Now I start up steam and try to start up sto through steam and it started to update. Great I thought it's downloading the full retail. So to cut a long story short. 2 1/2 hours later steam had finished download the beta again, which we all know about now. I then start up the client which agian started downloading a patch. I managed to get into the game around 9:30 ish, created my character and went to bed because I was up at 5am for work at 6:30am. I then got home at 3pm and did a few things around the house and went and got my tea sorted, along with feeding the pets and watching a little tv.

Came up stairs to play a little sto as got work for the next 7 days and thought I'd get a couple of hours and find the servers down. Now I was hopeing to get a headstart. But it's looking like this headstart is disapearing quick and I ain't gettig anywere.

Fun isn't the word I would use.

And to top that, if I wanted my bonus gear I can't till feb 2nd So who ever that idea was, give them a pat on the back and call them an idiot.

So fare I'm not enoying one min of this game, so I'm happy alot of you seem to be.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Second page already even after hitting post, even the forums a joke:D
This discussion has been closed.